{insert clever and sarcastic name here}

David's P.O.V~

it had been five days and Daithi was already a nervous wreck, when he found that wildcat had taken the things he packed and left without even saying goodbye, it had left him hollow, a shell without filling, completely empty. He remembered dragging the slim blade across his arm as he reminisced the moments of joy between them, he cried until his throat ached and isolated himself from the others, completely blocking out the rest of the group until a few days later when he received a call from, "Little Squeaker", he answered reluctantly and cleared his throat, "H-Hey Lui..." he said and he was almost deaf when Lui answered. "DUDE!! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?? EVERYONE IS WORRIED SICK!"Daithi winced and talked at a normal tone into the receiver, "I'm sorry.. I've just been taking a break..." and Lui sighed,"dude, please let us know what is going on.. we're so worried..." and David replied harshly before hanging up "I'm Fine." When he  pressed the red button to hang up he sighed as a fresh round of tears built up and he blinked them away with a sharp intake of breath, he wrapped bandages around his arms so he didn't have to look at his helpless mistakes..

Lui's P.O.V~

When Daithi hung up i immediately knew something was off, where was the old Nogla? he was extremely determined to find out so he called Evan, he heard it ringing on the other end and then Evan picked up he said, "Hey Lui whats up?" in a casual voice. "Hey Vanoss do you know why David is acting so weird? he's acting really stran-" before he could finish Evan hung up and Lui stared at his phone is surprise and shock, "There's definitely something going on here.." He said to himself quietly.. 

Author's Note~

Sorry for a late update, and the short chapter, art block has its fingers around my throat at the moment so it might be harder to update.. 

sorry for the depressing chapter as well.. i felt bad and guilty but i guess it turned out okay..?