I'm Lana Wright : Chapter 2

>>>>Picture of Zayn Arthur  <<<<<

       This chapter is dedicated to : Ja Nika for making such a wonderful cover my story

Coach Kelly said we have a meeting today by 8 am

Kayla

I avert my eyes to the time at the top right side on my phone. 7 : 57 am. I should probably get going

   What does Coach Kelly want now. She's always calling up meetings unannounced. The next think you know, she's texting Kayla, saying, she has a meeting 🤕. Sometimes, I wonder why she doesn't pass the information to me since I'm the Head.

   " Hey. Lana "Maureen Kings says smiling. Pushing her bangs to the side, she relaxes on one leg and then continues.

   " I'm having a party tonight. 7 at my house. Be there, please. "

   Maureen Kings is a freshman at our school. She's more like a transfer student from Australia. She has light blonde hair, light blue eyes and pale skin. She's wearing a black short dress and biker jacket. She transferred last week,so I don't really see the reason for her to throw a party. No one will come anyways. And when I say NO ONE, I really mean NO ONE.

   It happened last year. Jenna Coleman, a new transfer student hosted a party and invited the whole school. But guess who showed up : NO ONE.

   WVH students hate new students. I know you're probably wondering if they hated me on my first day and the answer is yes, but, now I'm the most loved students in the whole of Westville High. I should probably tell her the truth.Maybe advice her to hold it for a month or a year.

   " Um... Earth to Lana?!  You're gonna be there or what?! " She pops her gum and spits it out. On the floor.

   " You know what? I'll be there. 7 right?" I put on my fake smile and she nods.  I walk away. More like I'll be there in seven years. Haha.

   My phone's ringing. Kayla's calling.

8 : 05

   Oh!  Gosh. Why am I always late?!

-----------------------------------------

" Erica quit the team?! " I say in utter dumbfoindness.

" Yes. That's what I said a second ago "

   Kayla is always being a bitch.

   " why would she quit? " I ask Kayla lowly since she's the closest to me and coach is talking about sectionals.

     " Everyone. Quiet down. We all know Erica might be going through series of fear but - "

  I cut Coach off

    " What if something bad did really happen to her -"

   " I heard she's pregnant " Chloe says whilst picking a lettuce leaf that's stuck between her teeth. Gross.

   " No. She isn't pregnant. She's just scared of comp - " Kayla says " she's scared of sectionals. Ha!  Yeah, I said it. "

    That might not be entirely a lie. Last sectionals, a day to the camp,Eri bailed on us, sending a fake doctor's report to us saying she has a bad stomach disease. After sectionals, we found out she was at Jasmines house all day