I'm Lana Wright : Chapter 9

Mason's POV

         I laid on my back as i my heart slowed down its pace. Kim laid still on the bed as she wiped off sweat from her forehead.

  I sighed loudly. We have to stop doing this. I think i have to tell her that. We've been shagging for the past few minutes now and we havent even said a word to each other.

    " Are you okay?" I asked Kim and she nodded her head. At least,instead of being a consistent jerk,I should at least ask her how she feels...

She sighed "I'm fine!" She sighed again and sat up,putting on her tank top,she sighed again.

  "I told her." Kim said. Told her? Told who? What's she saying?

  "Told who what?" I shot and sat up,staring into her cold eyes

  " I told Lana we've been having sex...

  "What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck! WHY?! "

  " I went over her house and she was really mad at me and i couldn't just stare at her and say nothing. It just came out. I'm sorry"

  " What did she say?" Oh no!

  "She said Good! She wasn't mad or anything. I think she kinda liked the fact that we were shagging " Kim sighed, stood on her feet and started getting dressed.

  Why can't I say anything? Why? How do I tell her I'm in love with her? Oh ! She's gonna be like 'You're in love with me and you're still shagging Kim? Is that how you love?' . That's definitely what she's gonna say! What kinda mess am i into ?

  " I'll text you when i get home?" Kim said more like a question tho.

  " Don't . I have to explain things to Lana. I think we should stop doing this!" I sighed not even daring to look at her,although i knew she was glaring at me.

  "Fine!" She stomped off and slammed my door so hard i thought it was gonna pull off.

No! Ah! Shit!

I picked up my phone from my bedside table and called Lana. Voicemail.

Hey! Lana . It's me Mason. Of course you already knew that but i just decided to identify myself in case you've already deleted my number or so.
I'm the biggest idiot in the world. Yes! What Kim said was true! We've been doing it for quite a time now and we didn't have the guts to tell you. We're not in love if that's what you're thinking. I called it off with her now because i wanna let you know how much I love you ! 😞😞. Yeah. I've been in love with you since the first day we met and I've been such a coward ever since! That's why I'm letting you know how much I want you. ❤Mason.

I  hit the send button and switch off my phone just in case she tries to call me ! My life is a wreck!

______________________

Zayn's POV

   For some reason, the weekend was faster than I assumed it will be . Other than working and taking bullshits from my mum,i sacrificed half of my time in watching Lana and Maya bond together at her house. They were never studying. They were always outside eating,playing card,talking pictures or bike racing. I haven't talked to her since she told me to stay away from her in the hallways and it's clear I've been doing as told but i really can't take it anymore. She's been stalking my mind and that laughter of hers makes me smile unintentionally. I haven't felt like this in years. I know it's probably a crush or something and it will wear out in a bit but for the mean time,I'm getting her attention today.

   I'm gonna go over to Maya's house. I got there almost everyday and Maya and i see each other at school. I wouldn't say we're friends but she's really cool and she's the only one that doesn't give a fuck on what's happening at school. She sits with Isaac and I during lunch and sometimes, I give her a ride home if she forgot to buy gas for her car : which happens almost everyday.