I'm Lana Wright - Chapter 11

Zayn's POV

  In less than fifteen minutes, the goofy blonde haired friend of mine is standing on Maya's Porsche grinning goofily. He sure as hell drove fast enough to get here. Maya puts on her sandals, locks the front door and we all get in Isaac's SUV. Sleek, I know.

Isaac drives and I seat beside him while Maya and Lana takes the back seat. From my left eye, I can see Maya boring holes into Isaac's back with her eyes. I now believe she has a crush on him. Too bad the dude has a girlfriend. Screw his girlfriend.

The sun is annoying scorching hot and Isaac drives really slow. I don't know if this is to impress Maya or whatever but I sure as hell know that he has never driven this slow since I've known him. Except that one time I broke my leg in junior high and he had to drive slow because the road had a whole lot of pot holes.

I stare into the rearview mirror and also catch Lana's eyes. She doesn't look.at well and for that five seconds or six, I felt a connection between us. You could call it a normal eye lock or gazing at each other but something was different. It was as if we could both see deep into our souls and I saw an emptiness in hers. Her phone started ringing and we break eye contact. Fuck that caller! I hope he or she never get enough sleep tonight!

I hear Lana hiss and she rests her head on her lap. Damn it! Now I can't see those pretty eyes!

___________________

   The beach is half empty because, 1. Its a school day and it's always dominated with students anyways and 2. Its too early to come to the beach.

"Wow. We're going swimming?" Lana says almost surprised. Well, who wouldn't. Not Isaac and I though. We come here once in a month or twice during school days. Its fun that way. No crowd, just you and the warm water.

"Of course! Yes!. Let's go change" Maya says to Lana and she follows her to the store.

"Idiot! Why weren't you replying your texts?"

"You said you were already on your way. What was I supposed to day again? 'ok?" I say and he takes off his shirt and jumps into the water with his pants. Ass hole.

"The water's warm!" He yells loud enough for me to hear him.

There's no way I'm going into that water with my pants.

That'll be ridiculous.

I gesture that I'm gonna go change and he nods and continues swimming.

I head to the back of the store. Its like a Jewish market. Scarfs,bikinis,shorts, and a while lot of swimming equipments are packed.

Lana steps out. Wow!

She's in a pink bikini. The syn is working miracles on her body right now, making her have a sun coloured skin.

She has tied her hair in a ponytail and all I wanna do now is to kiss her neck down to everywhere.

Snap out of it! I clear my throat and Maya chuckles. She winks and I roll my eyes.

"I have a crush on Isacc" Maya says and sighs.

"I know" I chuckle "but he had a girlfriend" all the gay on her face vanishes and I ruffle her hair.

"Another fish is gonna come" Lana says and she's doing everything it takes to avoid eye contact with me. Duh!

"I'll race you to the water" Lana says and they start running.

I head into the store to change. I hang my pants on one of the racks and add my name tag to it. I've been here a couple of times to know that if you don't tag your name, you're never gonna see that piece of clothing ever again. Even if its a towel or am handkerchief. You just gotta tag it.

I walk briskly yo the water where they're all playing in the water. I jump into the water. It's not warm! I almost tell out but I keep my cool.

The smile on her face is enchanting. I could watch it all day! But I'll get a slap or two, that's for sure.

"Okay. Let's play a game!" Maya announces and Isaac gawks at her for a while. I'm gonna make fun of him later! Haha!

"You can hold their breathes for long. ".
"Sounds interesting. Loser had to to what? ". Isaac says and Maya freezes for a while. Isaac has had that power over girls for years. His voice alone turns them on. Its a miracle Lana isnt crushing on him as well.

When we were 16 , Isaac would woo girls and bring them over to me. When they saw me they'll wanna fuck and I always gave it to them hard! But there was n feelings involved. They loved my looks and I knew I was hot but they never really wanted love. I did but I was sure as hell scared of relationships. See what my mum went through! I'll never want that for myself or anyone.

"Zayn!" I flip back to reality and find them all staring at me.

Great! I zoned out for a while.

"We were saying loser has to give the winner a piggy back ride down to the car park!" Isaac says and they all chuckle. I love the idea.

I not and Maya counts down to one.

The water is cool and quiet. Lana's hand is poised on her hips. Her eyes locks with mine and she smiles, that's when I lost it! I had to breathe! I'm out of the water!

Great! I lost!

How could one smile make me loose guard over my self?

A.NHow are you all doing?  I'm gonna do a special chapter where we see Zayn's POV of how his father left. Probably, see why Lana's parent are getting divorced as well. Very soon though

Thanks for reading. Love you all

Don't forget to...

Vote.
Follow
Comment
Share

Xoxo
Stay beautiful 😍😍😍