Im Lana wright : Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

"I just want a rollie rollie rollie with a-"

"Dab of ranch! "

". I already got some designers to hold -"

"Up my pants!"

We both laugh hard at our stupid selves as Isaac drove all the way school in full speed. Thank God its so early ,if not we would have been pulled over by the cops.

" Megan called me last night! " Isaac yelled over the loud music playing and i turned the volume down a little since we've been getting sweats from old people.

" What did she say?" I asked clearly not into it at all. I can't stop thinking about Lana. That's weird

" She wants me to come over today. I bet she liked the kiss"

" Dude! She gave you a slap in front of the whole school! It'll be crazy to go out with a girl like that her " I shake my head at his words.

" Oh come on! This is why you don't have a girlfriend yet!" Isaac yelled

" What's this gotta do with what you just said..I better have my car fixed tomorrow. Don't wanna be hearing crap like this"

" Zaynny Zaynny is mad at me ?" Isaac said in a baby's voice

" Don't call me that" I said and chuckled a bit

" Back to Megan. Should I go over her house?" Isaac asked again and i groaned

" Ooooh! Don't you get it man! She just wants sex from you,not a relationship. Remember what she did to you after you asked her out the last time ? She fucking slapped you dude! Don't go over ,okay? "

" Mtcheew. Sure dad!"

" You know what you need Zayn? " Isaac says and I nod my head gesturing for him to go on.

" You need to get a fucking girlfriend who will be willing to give you blow jobs anytime you feeling down,ya get?" We both laugh

" Yeah,that's surprisingly true though. Hahaha. So where am I gonna get one? " He raises his eyebrows and scoffs.

" You're seriously asking me that? " he chuckles and i smirk

" Lana is there for you bro! Go get her! " Isaac yells ,thank God the music is blasting otherwise WestVille students would have heard us. They just can't mind their own fucking business at that school!

" Nah. She's not my type. I need someone who isn't ashamed to talk to me " She is so my type but i hate how she acts when people are around. She doesn't even make eye contact to me but when we're alone,she's not even. scared to talk to me! And how dare she pretend as if she doesn't know what happened at that party!

" You're right Zayn. We will hook you up with someone else's daughter then! " We both burst out laughing.

He pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine. He opens the the door and slings his backpack over the shoulder .

" You coming or what?" He asked when he noticed no sign of me getting up

I shake my head. " I'll be in in a bit" i smirk and he walks away.

What the fuck is wrong with you? My boss's daughter has been texting me none stop since last night. I don't remember giving her my number but somehow she got it and she's been sending so many messages. I didn't tell Isaac because i knew if i did, he'll push me to sleep with her and that's the last thing I'm gonna do. I can't do that. My boss will find out someday and I'll loose that trust her once has in me which is something i clearly don't want . I sigh.