I'm Lana Wright : Chapter seven

Lana's POV

I rolled on my bed for the umpteenth time,trying to get a nice sleep.

   You can't fight the rain when its already falling
  You can't hide the truth from yourself when you're in it
  No one can replace you...
  I'll always be drawing you closer and closer....

     That's my ringtone. I pick up the phone to see its an unknown number. I sit up and run my fingers through my messy hair before answering.

  "Hello?" I quietly said,waiting for the caller's voice at the other end of the call. I could hear some shuffling,sound of lockers closing and feet's.

    "Lana Wright?"

  " Hey Principal " I said wincing to the throb I just felt at the back of my head. Why was he calling me?!

   " I assumed you already at Maya's house,right? "

   Maya?Who's Maya?Oh!Shit!

    "Um....Yeah. I'm almost there .Thanks for calling again. Bye!" I hung up as fast as I could and glance to my alarm clock on my bedside table. Its fucking 6 : 02 PM. How the hell did I wake up this late! I remember I woke up this morning shivering and with a throbbing headache. Every time I moved my head,the pain worsened ,so I decided to just lay still in bed.

    I remember someone brought me home and me swearing not to drink ever again. I remembers after drinking and when the party was almost over
...No..that part when i  started crying. I just can't remember who brought me home!

   I didn't intend to get drunk last night but when it turned to a full House ,they started beer pong and drinking games, I just couldn't say no. But I didn't believe I would wake up later so late . I pushed back my blankets ,got out of bed and searched for for my slippers before I made it to the bathroom, tossing all my clothing's on the sink. I turned on the faucet of the shower and shivered a bit to the cold water. Lovely, I put on black pants,black tank top, yellow jacket and white vans . I indolently walked down stairs , to the kitchen. I sit on the floor and open a box of pizza . I take a picture and captioned...Who watched me at Sectionals? I like the picture and posted it on WVH app .

   I totally forgot about the tutoring lessons . I totally forgot. I wanted to get out today,maybe go to the mall or the park or other places. But once again , this school always have their way of twisting up everything and continuously ruining my plans . I run back to the room,to get my History textbook,school ID ,my phone and my keys.

  *                               *                                *

Okay. I've seen so many mansions but,this one,this one looks like a freaking castle or something. It covered up the space for three mansions . it was painted white and ash. It had two large fountains in it. Who builds two fountains in one house ? The gate opened ,after series of me speaking into the intercom stating ,
My name
My full name
Address
And why I was here.

  It took about two minutes before the gate finally opened. I drove inside slowly parking behind the Red Chevrolet.

   " We've been expecting you" One of the security guard said " Took you ages to get here" he says

  I glared at him " Took you ages to open up the gate" I say to him and when I saw
him stutter, I said " Duh! I guess we're even" I rolled my eyes and walked past him to the front door.

  The front door opened and a girl with brown curly hair longer than mine slide down the banisher and landed on the floor with a thud