The current situation is not at all how i had imagined my days on the ground. After coming back from a rescue mission, the senior citizen is stood in a large spaceship with her hands covered in a boy's blood, a storm outside tearing apart the tents, and a very angry Raven Reyes yelling into a rebuilt radio.

Perfect recipe for a pounding headache.

"Clarke?" I call, only for her to ignore me. My view of the back of her head shows she is still staring out at the storm. Rolling my eyes i try again, "Blonde beauty, can you please get in here!"

She turns slowly, locking eyes with mine and nodding curtly, before starting over to Raven.

The blonde girl has never given me reason to dislike her, but her slow movements while I am trying to deal with the bleeding boyfriend of both herself and Raven, makes her detour just that bit more frustrating for the moment.

The boy in question is passed out on a makeshift surgery table, knife still protruding from his pale and damp skin.

"How is he doing?" she asks once she finally arrives at the two of us.

I move my hands slowly, uncovering the wound in his side to show her.

The knife is buried hilt deep. The skin around the blade is swollen and stained red, blood leaking from the injury at a steady rate. Despite the short amount of time that the wound has existed, it is traumatic.

"Well I don't know about you, but if this knife wasn't coated in poison, then I will eat the Asshole Blake's boots," I joke, but she remains stoic. "If he didn't get hurt protecting me, I would say we make him comfortable until the wound takes him. But I'm trying to make a good impression, and giving up isn't in my nature so we're going to save him."

"Wrap it back up. We need to stem the bleeding as much as possible," Clarke's eyes linger on Raven whose eyes linger on Finn. "We're not enough. My mother will be able to help us."

I scoff, "Look, Clarke. Your mother is an outstanding doctor but there is a chance we may not even be able to get her help," she avoids my gaze, instead watching as i blindly wrap the wound again, "We may be on our own with this one."

I get the feeling Clarke doesn't like me very much, as she simply walks away without a reply. I roll my eyes and look down at Finn.

"I envy you. I haven't had a decent sleep since I woke up from the ice box," I whisper, with no reply, "Oh, no. I get it. Don't let me disturb you," I joke to the lifeless boy.

The minutes pass slowly. Each second my hands grow a darker crimson colour as I inspect the wound. It is hard to maneuver around the thick knife blade but the high fever could promise that Finn's body is fighting an infection. A battle he is currently losing.

A loud static crackle cuts through the quiet murmur of the drop ship and I snap my head towards raven and the radio, causing a long length of my brown hair to fall in my face, draping onto Finn.

God, I need a hair cut.

The wind tunnels through the open section of the drop ship making it almost impossible to hear the reply, so I shuffle to stand closer to Clarke and Raven.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Identify yourself," The radio blares the authoritative tone.

"This is Raven Reyes, I'm from Mecha Station," Clarke moves closer to Raven, shielding her from my view, "I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive! Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin."

The radio goes silent for moments after a bid of patience from a man on the other end.

Abby transmits through the radio, questioning Raven as her voice is transferred into a static replica.