Chapter 2

Omg I miss sinkook moments 😔😔
I hope we get some interactions!!!

So.. this is a new part,  hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------

Sinb POV

We are now in front of our new classroom, and I'm with umji... luckily.
Once we entered the room, it was so messy, papers flying, things on the floor and many more.

But my attention was only on someone, Jungkook. He was sitting next to the window at the back of the classroom, near the exit door and he doesn't have seatmate. Even if I'm in the entrance door, I can see his face,because of the sunlight that's hitting on his skin. He was so handsome in that view plus his earphones.

I got startled when he looked at me, with that beautiful eyes, but he was looking at me deeply, like he is looking at my soul. I feel embarrassed, because of what happened earlier.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder...

"Sinb, I think our professor is here already" umji said while pointing on the hall way.

"Good morning ladies" he said, " I am professor Lee, but my students call me sir Jay."

"Good morning sir Jay!" Me and umji said in union.

"So are you the new students?" He asked as we nod. "Please wait outside and wait for me to give you signal to come in."  and we nodded again.

After 3 minutes, we saw him signaling us to come in, I opened the door and I push umji first and I'm at the back of her.

"Introduce yourselves please."

"I believe older should go first" umji said while smiling widely.

I groaned and glare at umji before I start introducing myself.

"Good mornings everyone! I'm hwang eunbi but you can call me sinb, please take care of me!"

"Oml it's sinb of gfriend!"
"Why is she so beautiful?!"
"I wanna date her"
"Gfriend's visual is so good"

They whispered this kind of things, that made my heart flutter, it means they appreciate our group and they are welcoming me as their classmate.

After the both of us finished introducing ourselves, sir Jay assigned us in our seats...

"Sinb, you can seat next to Jungkook, and umji sit next to Sanha."

What a great day *sighs*

I go directly to my seat... which is beside Jungkook. My heart was beating so fast when I was sitting beside him already, and I don't know why...

-----------------------------------------------------

The class was going well when a crumpled paper was thrown on my desk, I looked around to check who have thrown it, but their was no clue.

Out of curiosity,I opened it and read what it says...

'hello noona:)'

"Eww" I mumbled.

I heard a laugh and that was from Jungkook, he giggled and looked at me.

"Uhm excuse me Jungkook, is this from you?" I whispered because our teacher may caught us.

"Yes" he said as he smiled widely, that made me see his bunny teeth. It was kinda cute.

"I'm so sorry,but I'm not your noona"

"Yes you are! I was born in 1997"

I laughed in a fake way that made him look at me weirdly.

"But I was born on 1998 oppa"
I giggled and smiled at him.

He just observed me while I was smiling, he looks amazed and that made me conscious. I quickly turn my attention again at our lesson and listened to our teacher.

I can still feel Jungkook's eyes on me, untill the bell rings signaling us for our recess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the canteen*

Me and umji was finding a seat when I saw the four girls in one table so we went straight to them.

"How was your classes?" Our leader sowon said, I think she's making sure if we are okay here.

"It was fine! I find my classmates funny and talented" yuju said. "Right eunha?"

"Yes! and omg jimin is also our classmate!!" Eunha said while blushing.

We just laughed at her because she looks like tomato already and it was so cute.

I just stayed quiet while we are eating,.....of course I should be focused more on eating my food.

--------------------------------------------------

^^^ what a mood lol

Thank you for reading!

Eyy! Don't be a silent reader,
Pls vote if you like this, thank youuuuu, I'm so sorry if I just updated today..