Chapter 3

Sinb POV

~~ Dismissal ~~

Whoo! First class is finally over, I survived! But something is missing..
I looked to the chair besides me and Jungkook was still not there, he was gone since lunch break.

Umji was with Sanha, I rushed to them beside the lockers...

"Sinb!" Umji called me.

"Hello umji!" I said smiling at them,
"Guys,do you know where Jungkook is?" I asked.

"I don't know" umji answered while pouting.

"Of course he skipped class" Sanha suddenly said with a bored face.

"What?!" I shouted being shocked.

"He always does that, we are used to it already."

"Oh, okay?" My reaction was confused.

"Okay! Now your question was answered, I'm so sorry but we need to go now! Bye Sanha!" Umji cut the topic.

So me and umji waved goodbye to Sanha and he nodded and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we are walking on the way to my house, my mind was just stocked to what Sanha said earlier...

"Hey sinb! Are you okay?"

"I'm okay umji, I'm just shocked that Jungkook is skipping class, I never imagined idol like him will do that."

"Nah.. I think you are wrong, I actually heard the students saying he is one of the badboys there, along with the other BTS members" she whispered.

"How can he even do that?! Like he doesn't care about his reputation and image as an idol"

I was shocked to what I said..I sounded like a worried girlfriend!!

Umji looked at me weirdly... I looked at her confused...

"Why do you care miss hwang eunbi?"

"Because I'm concerned?" I was defending with wrong words.

"And why are you concerned miss hwang eunbi?" She's teasing me while poking my arms.

I just rolled my eyes at her and leave her in the road... because our house is already here.

"Bye sinb! See you tomorrow!" She shouted when I was already inside our yard. Her house us just meters away from mine.

I go straight to my mother and hug her.."I'm back!" I shouted.

"Eunbi! Your father is there." She said happily while pointing father in the kitchen.

I hugged father also before I went upstairs to my bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------

"This day is so tiring!" I shouted exhausted.

I was just lying down on my bed when my phone rings...

Sowonderful💕:

Sinb,our manager said we have to go to Aplus company now.. please be ready already and be in time! I love you beagle!

I prepared myself already after reading her text message, i just applied light make ups and change my outfit to this:

(Except her hair was different, her hair is long and greyish purple)

I quickly went inside our car as father drives it.

-------------------------------------------------

*Aplus company*

I get inside of our meeting room,but the other members wasn't there, I guess I was too early and maybe the other members are now applying their make up. But what I saw is a guy standing, he was looking at the window, maybe mesmerized by the view.

His back was facing me, and it's familiar. He was wearing black pants and same shirt as mine, we can actually be a couple because of this.

"Hello?" I said getting his attention.
"Do you know where gfriend members are?" I ask in a sweet way, trying to speak kindly.

When he turn to face me, I can't believe who this person is...

It's Jungkook

------------------------------------------------

Yay! This is a new chapter.. sorry if there are few sinkook moments here, I will update soon..