Chapter 18

Sinb POV

I woke up not feeling good when I received a text message from Umji.

"Sinb I'm here in the nearest park, come here before 12:00 pm okay? Dress well!"

Why did she leave me?! Ugh. Why is she in mall? We have all the groceries here. Tsk. Maybe she wants to go shopping again and spend all her money in a day.

I mean, she's rich so she can do anything with her money.

I have headache and I don't know why, but I still want to go for Umji. So I texted her back...

"Okay, I'll be there! Wait for me Umji!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wore a simple dress and a stilettos, and of course a mask.

I'm not feeling very good today, but I need to go their for Umji, I don't want to disappoint her.

I am now here in the mall, 11:30. I'm on time. But where is Umji? Should I go to Starbucks? Since we always meet their.

So I decided to go straight to Starbucks, in my surprise, I did not saw Umji their.

I sighed, where the heck is she?

I was about to text her when someone tapped me in the back.

"Ya Umji where did..." I did not continue my sentence when I saw who it was.

JUNGKOOK.

Why is he here?

"What are you doing here? What if the fans recognize you?!" I asked him.

"They won't." he smirked.

He wasn't wearing any makeup, and he's wearing just casual clothes.

"I'm here for Umji, do you happen to know where she is?"

"Yes, she's back in your dorm."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She planned this, she tricked us. I also thought that she will be here, she told me she wants to talk about something important." he said.

That girl really has the nerves to do this. I'll punch her straight to her face when I'm back in our--

"Hey what are you thinking? Haha."

"Nothing."

"Since we are here already, might as well eat something or what do you want to do?" he said.

The atmosphere suddenly become awkward. Uhmm, I really hate this! Umji really did this to me, I can't believe it!

"Ok, but I honestly doesn't feel good today." I said.

"Tsk tsk you shouldn't have to be here if you're not in the good condition Sinb." he said looking straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but we can still spend the whole day if you want."

Wait what did I say? That's totally wrong.

"I mean..."

He chuckled.

"The guy you like might get jealous." he said.

"Oh, no he won't." I remembered our talk last night, he don't know that he is the one I like.

He's the one I'm talking about last night.

Yes, Jungkook I like you.

And I don't when will I have the courage to tell you.