Epilogue

Sinb POV

After I said that I like him, I quickly went in our dorm leaving Jungkook outside. He's knocking nonstop, but I'm scared how will he respond.

"Jungkook you can go home now!" I said. Umji is giggling beside me.

"Sinb let me talk-"

"No it's okay I understand."

"Sinb listen to me-"

"It's really okay if you don't like me."

"Aish!! Sinb-ya! Let him finish his sentence. I'll open the door, talk to him properly!"

Umji said that made me hug her and beg her to not open the door. I'm still embarrassed!

But Umji didn't listen to my pleading, Jungkook is already in front of me. I sighed.

"I understand if you don't like me back, I'm just embarrassed." I said while looking at the floor.

"Sinb why don't you listen to me?" he stopped as he hold my hands. "I like you too, ever since we were trainees. I don't know if I deserve to be with you, but I will work hard to get your heart."

My eyes widened because of his confessions. He liked me ever since we were trainees?! I can't believe this.

"Y-you also like me? I thought.... "

"You thought what?" he said softly.

"I thought no one will ever like me, because of the way I act. I'm boyish, and everyone knows that."

"Sinb, I like ever single thing about you. Even if you're boyish, I always find you charming and unique. You don't care about your image, you're just true and transparent about yourself."

"Is being boyish my charming point?" I asked innocently.

"I think all about you is charming."

~10 months later ~

Jungkook POV

"Oh I can't call ya~
Oh I can't hold ya~
Oh I can't

And yes you know
Oh yes you know

Oh I can't call ya~
Oh I can't touch ya~
Oh I can't

Let me know
Can I someday finna find my time~"

As I am singing my own song, I can't help but think of my girlfriend, Sinb.

It's our group concert, and I'm performing my solo stage. As I was dancing and singing my heart, I saw a familiar girl in the crowd.

It's Sinb! She's here!

She's smiling at me and waving her banner that has my name and picture on it. I can't believe this. She's wearing a bucket hat and also face mask, so that people won't recognize her..

"Oh I will call ya~
Oh I will touch ya~
Oh I will

And yes you know
Oh yes you know

Oh I will call ya~
Oh I will touch ya~
Oh I will

And you know
Can I someday finna find my time~"

I only looked at Sinb as I ended my solo performance perfectly. I don't like mistakes, I always want to show my best in front of our fans.

Today, I have my own inspiration, and of course it's Sinb. She helped throughout this performance. I love her so much.

I don't know how I didn't notice it before, I thought maybe I was thinking about her because I'm just curios, but it turns out, I actually like her.

I'm so thankful that she liked me also, I was thinking about confessing my feelings for her, but she was the one who confessed first. I was still in shock, that's why I didn't responded her confession immediately.

She thought I don't like her back, that's why she ran and went quickly in their dorm. She also locked it! I think she was really embarrassed.

But she's cute tho.

I'm now in our waiting room, waiting for our group performance. Jimin hyung is the one performing right now. I'm exhausted but still happy.

"Ya Jungkook! Sinb is here!" Jin hyung shouted.

Before I can respond, Sinb is already inside our waiting room.

"Congratulations on your performance! You're so good, all the girls was screaming so much, to the point that I can't hear you clearly." she was laughing.

"Oh yeah? You are the only one I see when I was onstage."

She blushed. Why is she so cute? I'm so lucky to have her.

"Jagi, let's go on a date after this." I said as I hugged her.

"What? You're obviously tired, you should rest."

"As long as I'm with you I'm not tired."

"Ya! You're so cheesy, you should rest. Learn to take care of yourself. You're not a baby anymore!"

"But I'm you're baby right?"

"You're so annoying." she said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm just kidding." I giggled " but I still want a date! Let's go to Han River." I whined.

"Aish! You know I can't say no to you! Okay then, let's date after this." she smiled.

"I know you won't reject me. Hehe. I love you."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

This is when our love story began.

The end~

Thank you so much for reading their love story that I made. Love lots!