Chapter 19

Sinb POV

We went to drink some coffee in Starbucks, and now I'm here in his car.

Because I suddenly feel so sick, and he wants me to go home already. But I still want to spend some time with him.

"Do you have a chance to talk to your crush?" he suddenly said.

All day he kept talking about the guy I like, not knowing it is him.

He kept talking about my crush asking if we talk, if we're close, etc.

Is he jealous? Of course not.

I don't want to assume something. Especially if it's about him. But he keeps mentioning him I kinda find it cute.

"I talk to him sometimes." I said while smiling.

We were silent for a second when Euphoria is the next song in the radio, yes it is his song.

"That's my song." he was smirking like I don't know that.

"The whole world knows Jungkook." I chuckled.

"So how does your crush looks like? What is his fashion style? What is his hair color?"

I looked at him. He is sensitive when it comes to fashion sense.

Since he asked again, what if I tell him how I feel already? I should use this chance.

It's NOW or NEVER.

"He's cool and loves to wear black." I looked at him for a moment. "he also always wear Prada shoes."

"That's a good fashion sense." he said while nodding his head. "Do you have the same taste in food?"

"He loves banana milk, and is a food fighter."

"I see, kinda similar to mine."

"Yes."

It's quiet again, like he's thinking of a another question-

"Does he likes puppies?"

I knew it.

"Yes, he loves puppies, dogs in general ." I answered

"Hmm, does he have tattoos?" he asked again.

Jungkook doesn't have tattoos right? From what I remembered from the last time we met.

"No, I don't think so."

He suddenly rolled his sleeves, since he's wearing long sleeves. I gasped when I saw his hands and wrists with tattoos.

When did he had those tattoos?!

"Jungkook you have tattoos?!"

"Yes, I'm sorry if I didn't asked for your permission." he said.

"You don't need to, but I'm shocked."

He chuckled.

"Back to the person you like, when is the last time you met him?"

"He's really busy, I think last month? But we always talk to each other in calls."

"Sinb do you want to tell me who's the person you like?" he suddenly stopped the car.

I didn't notice that we're already in front of our dorm. Wow, that was quick.

"Jungkook I need to go..."

But he didn't let me go, and locked the car. I said earlier that I'll confess already,  but I'm scared now.

And my answers a while ago was so obvious. Sigh.

"Sinb all your answers are lingering in my head, I'm assuming it can be me, but I don't want to assume. Sinb I won't be able to sleep if you won't tell who is the person you like. I think I'm the answer but--"

"Yes. Jungkook. That is the answer."

He stayed silent looking me.

"Jungkook I like you."

"Since when!"