Chapter 9

Sinb POV

After 1 week

Mr. Jeon will be visiting our school in a moment, it's 5:00 pm and all groups are preparing already before the program starts, which is 6:00 pm.

Eunha and Sowon are busy with their make ups, yuju and yerin with their hair while me and umji are busy with our outfits. Our first performance will consist only of four members of gfriend, and that is me,yerin,yuju and of course eunha who really wants to try sexy concept.

"We will go to the venue for our rehearsal." Sowon said.

So we headed to the venue. It has spacious space and beautiful lights for the performers. After the group whose on stage was finished rehearsing, we will be the next who will use the stage.

After our rehearsal, we waited for our time to perform. Luckily, Eunseo's group agree with my plan, so they will be performing first then us, and alternate.

-----------------------------------------------------

The claps for the group who's on stage are so loud, and also the loud screams of girls. I believe the boy group was wanna one, they are performing their song energetic and beautiful. We are getting ready here in the backstage, and Eunseo's group which is WJSN is getting nervous already because it's their turn after wanna one. The whole school will be watching and also Mr. Jeon.

"WJSN will be next to perform." The school staff whispered to us. "Get ready for your turn."

We nodded, I watch them perform and their performance was so cute, it's their title song I wish. The audience was cheering for them too. I did not notice that is our turn already.

"We can do this gfriend!" Sowon said.

We position our selves on the stage and the song starts.

(Their outfit will be how they look like in the video)

While we are performing the whole school cheered for us, it was so loud that I can't clearly hear the song.

After the performance their screams made me feel that Mr. Jeon will be proud of us.

We went to the dressing room to change our outfits while WJSN is performing.

"Their screams was so loud!" Yuju said happily.

"Yeah! I can't believe they will love that kind of concept from us." Eunha said while blushing.

"Omg I really love your performance!" Umji also cheered us.

"Yes! I'm proud of being a part of gfriend." Sowon said and smiled.

"Our performance is close! Let's go girls!" Yerin said.

We went back to the stage to showcase our second performance.

For the second time, their cheers and screams are heard again in the venue.

We made ou way back to our dressing room to change our outfit for our last song, love bug.

The screams we're heard before the audio plays, we have small intro before the dance start.

We showcased our cute side which I believe the audience loved. We finished our performance and bowed on the stage.

--------------------------------------------------

Next update in a moment!