Chapter 7

Throwback to 2016~~

-------------------------------------------------------

Sinb POV

It's 9:00 pm already and I'm walking alone here in the hall way, the body guards are on the ground floor. I wanted to go straight in our dorm, but I decided to just check it if the members are still there. I told them that I will come back soon but I did not make it.

While I am on my way to our classroom, the lights of the school suddenly went out. I feel nervous and scared at the same time, I can't see anything and no one is here with me.

With my trembling hands and knees, I still continued walking, I touch the walls for balance and also to know where is the door knob.

I got inside a classroom, I still can't see anything so I decided to wait at the corner of the room. But then I felt a persons presence beside me when I was sitting at the corner already. I move my hands to check it and it was confirmed! There is someone with me!

"Hi?" I whispered.

But there is no response. I'm scared of the dark that I can't help my hands to tremble more.

"Uhmm..Hello?!!" I almost shout.

Again there is no response.I got closer to the person who I feel is also sitting beside me.

I move my head closer to the side trying my best if I would see the persons face, which is impossible, untill all the lights were turned on.

And there HE was,

HIS face is only inch away on mine,

The person beside me is none other than....Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

I was bored waiting for her so I slept first at the corner of the room.

When I felt there is someone who is continuously moving, I opened my eyes and saw HER. Only inch away on my face.

But what am I doing here?

~Flashback~

8:00 pm, we decided to go home already after we practiced for our performance next week, I was schocked when Mrs. Sunshine announced the visiting of my father, he did not mention that to me.

When we are in front of room-12, we saw the gfriend members,and they were still practicing, we watched them try their piece but then I noticed something, Sinb wasn't there. Their dance was not that clean like their performances on stage; synchronized and powerful, maybe it's because their main dancer was not their to guide them in the steps.

They clapped their hands and rapmon,Jin,j-hope was cheering for them when they ended their dance.

I saw the shocked face of the girls when they saw us, they smiled and opened the door.

"May we help you with something?" The tall girl asked.

"None, we just saw you practicing and we were amazed." Jin said.

"The concept of bad girl good girl suit your group." Rapmon said then smiled.

"Thank you very much!" All of the girls said.

"Why are you still here? It's getting dark already." Taehyung ask them.

"We are waiting for sinb,  we said that we will wait for her here, but it's almost 2 hours since she was gone." The girl who has the most white skin among them.

"I can wait for her!" Shit.

"Oh really Jungkook?" Umji asked.

"Yes?" I said not having control to the words that comes out of my mouth.

"B..but--" the tall girl looks she doesn't trust me.

Then I saw umji whispered something to them,the two smiled while the other two just nodded.

"We trust you Jungkook, please make her safe."

I nodded and smiled at them.

"Trust me." I said

~End of Flashback~

Now, Sinb is in front of me, I can see her beautiful face closely, her eyes, nose and I just found myself looking at her kissable lips.

No Jungkook. You have to stop this.

"Are you seducing me?" I asked her with my deep voice.

She let her body fall on me and I was shocked when she hugged me.

----------------------------------------------------

Sinkook moments are not done yet!