Chapter 6

Sinb POV

I am now heading at to the classroom we are assigned to practice, which is sowon's classroom. Each group was assigned to a particular classroom, so that when it's dismissal already, we can go straight there. I am wearing a simple outfit today, blue pants and white shirt which I tied the hem of it on my waist. (Her outfit on sunny summer dance practice is what I am talking about )

I was in the middle of the hall way when I felt someone is behind me,being curious I checked if someone is there and I'm correct, there he was, Jungkook.

"I like the outfit,but it is better if it is black." He smirked.

"Are you talking to me?" I feel dumb, me and Jungkook are the only people here, I bit my lip.

"What are you doing here?" I changed the topic.

"Curious huh?" Damn that bunny smile. "Like you, we will also practice."

I just nodded and started walking again, I saw him run to my side and now we are walking together.

When I was in front of room-12 already, I smiled at him and waved my hand.

"So this is where your group is assigned?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah..how about your group?"

"Here" he pointed room-13, basically, our rooms are just beside each other.

"Oh,okay..bye Jungkookie!" Then I run inside our room.

Did I just call him "Jungkookie"?!

When I got in, umji was there smiling at me and pinching my cheeks

"Jungkookie huh? Sinb? You're blushing!" She is teasing me again. I just rolled my eyes, " I really ship the both of you!" She squealed.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am teaching them the steps of bad girl good girl when I remember something.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's almost 6:30 sinb" yuju.

"I forgot that mom was asking me to get her dress on my aunt's house." I am now worried.

"Just text them sinb, you forgot about it and we have practice." Yerin said.

"Yerin did you forgot that our phones are not with us? Manager have it." Sowon said.

"Can I excuse myself guys? I really need to go...I will do my best to come back sooner."

"It's okay sinb, but how about our dances?" Eunha.

"While sinb isn't here, let's just practice our vocals for now." Sowon assured them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am walking now in a double speed, I can see our house already and I sighed. I am lucky there are many people passing by in our street.

I quickly go inside our house and saw my mom and dad eating together.

"Mom I'm so sorry I forgot get your dress"

"We got it already sinb, your manager message us that you have practice in your school" Mom said.

I sighed.

"Since you're here sinb, let's just eat first, you look really tired."

"Thank you mom,but I need to go back quickly in our school." I said.

I saw the disappointment in their faces, I don't have much time to be with them since we started to live in our dorm.

"I think it's okay!" I said.

They smiled at me, it makes my heart warm.

"I will drive to your school after we eat sinb." My father said.

I just nod and started to eat.

I was so happy talking with my family that I did not notice what time is it already.

------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be full of sinkook moments!