Chapter 12

Sinb POV

"Oooohhhhhh"

"Jungkook my boy!"

"That's our Jungkook!"

"Y'all , Jungkook is being a mature man!"

They are all teasing Jungkook while I'm stoned on my position, shocked of what I heard from him.

"I also like Jungkook and sinb as partners!" Umji shouted and they all laughed.

"I guess it's time to go home already?" Jin ask.

"We are celebrating on our dorm... because you know, it's an accomplishment for us to have a collaboration with you... Do you want to join us?" Sowon said as I pinch her elbow. "Awww!"

"It's okay with us!" J-hope said while clapping.

"I think it's a good idea.. so let us go?"

--------------------------------------------------

We are now on our dorm, some of us are sitting on the sofa, and some on the floor.

I made my way on my room first, I change in a more comfortable clothes, white t-shirt and black pants.

I saw them on the living room so I sit beside umji.

"What should we do first?" Yuju ask.

"Movie marathon?" Taehyung suggested.

"That is also what I'm thinking." Yerin.

"Ok! Let's start!" Umji said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the girls are now crying except for me, the movie made them cry and their are so many tissues on the floor.

"Should we eat already?" Eunha asked after the movie ended.

"Yeah I'm hungry already." Umji said while pouting.

We made our way on our kitchen and wait for Jin and Sowon for the dish they prepared.

On my right side, yuju is there, and umji is sitting on my left side. I checked who is in front of me, Jungkook is there looking at me straight in the eyes, then he smirked as he saw me looking at him.

"Thank you for the food!" They all shouted and we started eating.

I can't focus on my food as I can feel someone is looking at me, and I know who it is, Jungkook.

"I need to go to the washroom." I excuse myself.

I washed my face and calm down myself because my heart is beating fast.

"What's the problem sinb!?" I ask myself on the mirror.

As I'm ready to go out already, I made my way to the door and open it, and there he was, the boy who can make me feel this way. He is leaning to the side of the door like he is waiting for me.

"Affected huh?" Jungkook whispered.

"W--what?" I stutter.

He is walking closer to me untill there is a tiny gap in front of us. He put his arm around my waist and level his face on mine, I know what will happen next if I won't stop him, untill someone shouted from the living room.

"It's truth or dare time!!!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook sighed made his way to the living room, I was a statue for a moment and decided to follow them. They are in a big circle, I saw umji tapping the space beside her signaling me to sit there, so I did not waste my time to sit beside her.

"I will now spin the bottle!" J-hope said and we all nodded.

The first questions was not serious and we are just laughing together, they spin the bottle again and it pointed to jimin.

"Truth or Dare?" Taehyung asked him.

"Dare" he said confidently.

"Holding hands with eunha untill this game end." Taehyung said and smiled.

I saw eunha blushed and they are now holding each others hand.

They spin the bottle again and it pointed to me.

"Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked me.

I know if I will choose truth, they will ask me about Jungkook so...

"Dare." I said.

"Uhmmmm.." he is thinking, "kiss Jungkook in five seconds long" he smiled at me.

"What?!"

"It's your dare sinb."

"Ok, can I do it in his cheeks?"

They nodded, I looked at Jungkook who is beside umji, I made my way to him and hold his face, I put my lips on his cheeks.

They are counting while I'm kissing him, "5.....4......3......2......1!!" I back away from his face and sit beside umji again. I can see his shocked face on my peripheral vision and I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

Actually I'm not sure of how truth or dare works XD

Thank you for reading!