Questions and Confessions

"Ok now when I said I read up on werewolves, I mean every single thing on them... or you." Millie says.

"Fire away." Baylee says and puts her elbow on the table and chin on her hand. 

"Ok so I read something about the moon-" Millie begins.

"No we don't go insane on a full moon." Baylee says.

"Oh ok what about silver?" Millie asks.

"Nope, silver doesn't bother anyone." Baylee says.

"And you already confirmed mind reading." Millie says. 

"What about... um... this..." Millie says and hands Baylee a printed page. 

It's all about mates. Baylee sighs and begins reading it. 

"Yeah that's all accurate." Baylee says and hands it back.

"Wait so a female can have up to twelve babies?!" Millie says.

"Yeah but they're a bit smaller." Baylee says. 

"Wait so how many siblings do you have?" Millie asked.

"I have four older brothers they're all mated and moved out though." Baylee says.

"Wait... so they actually feel that way around their mate?" Millie said a little low.

"Oh yeah." Baylee sighed.

"Wait you've felt it?!" Millie said at Baylee's reaction.

"What?! Um I mean..." Baylee said than hushed herself.

"So... you already have a special someone..." Millie said and looked down. Baylee could tell Millie was crushed. 

Baylee saw Millie's glossy eyes. Gently, Baylee reached and took one of Millie's hands into both of hers.

"Millie?" Baylee said. "You ok?"

"Yeah it's stupid. I'm sorry I- I need to go." Millie said and stood up. Baylee looked around, the library was empty.  Millie began walking off wiping her eyes but Baylee got in front of her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Baylee asked. 

"No..." Millie mumbled and tried to push past. Baylee pulled her into a hug which Millie returned and hugged back tightly sobbing. 

"Because... I love you." Millie cried.

"I know and I love you too Millie. You have no idea and your the reason I'm here. Your the reason I stayed in school." Baylee confessed. 

Millie broke down bawling in Baylee's chest and  holding onto her tightly.

Millie looked at Baylee smiling then Baylee leaned down a bit and kissed Millie hard. Millie stopped hugging Baylee and held her arms around Baylee's neck kissing back. Baylee pulled away and smiled at Millie who was a blushing and smiling mess.

"Not to ruin the moment... but... do I make you feel like that?" Millie said grinning and whispering the last bit.

"Millie!" Baylee laughed.

"I do!" Millie gasped and smiled.

Baylee rolled her eyes while grinning. 

"You realize we've missed school now right?" Baylee said expecting Millie to jump about it.

"Well I was thinking... if your not going to that party why don't we do something." Millie said and took Baylee's hand.

"No!...Well don't you want to go? With your friends? You were excited to go." Baylee says.

"No, I'd rather spend the time with you." Millie said.

"My dad is going out of town tonight night so I can't, I have to stay home." Baylee said.

"Well how about I just spend the night? Not to invite myself or anything..." Millie said.

"Lets do it." Baylee smiled. Millie smiled huge than kissed Baylee and then they headed to class hand in hand. 

"I'm glad you decided not to go to that party." Baylee said.

"Oh why?" Millie asked.

"Boys." Baylee said.

"What? What are boys going to do?" Millie asked and put her head under making Baylee's arm go over her shoulders.

"I'm telling you, there will be drinks at that party the last thing you want to do is go to jail." Baylee sighed. 

"Ms. Barnes, your father wants you he is in the hall." the teacher suddenly said. Baylee got up and grabbed her back pack. A minute or so later she stuck her head back into the class room.

"Mills your coming with us." Baylee said. Millie grabbed her stuff and jogged out the door smiling from ear to ear.

"Hello Mr. Barnes." Millie grinned than held Baylee's hand.

"Hello Millie, Baylee texted me about having a sleepover and your parents agreed. I had to pick you guys up early so I can drop you off at home and leave." Mr. Barnes said. 

"Alright, are we allowed to leave for dinner though?" Baylee asked.

"I don't care so long as you guys stay safe." Mr. Barnes said. 

"Sweet." Baylee said. 

Later Mr. Barnes left and Baylee took Millie to a diner she'd grown up having around and they ate and went home late.