Growing Pains

"When will it stop...?" Millie gasped.

"I don't know Mills... just hang in there." Baylee said. She began rubbing Millie's lower belly and Millie began trying to relax. 

"Is it helping?" Baylee asked.

Millie silently nodded a yes but than gritted her teeth and screamed in pain.

"Millie hold on." Baylee said and got up.

"No! Stay!" Millie yelled out of fear and gasping for air.

"Millie I can get you help" Baylee said.

"Get over here! I need you here!" Millie cried in pain again. Baylee came back over and gave Millie her hand which Millie quickly took.

"Please... don't leave me... don't leave us." Millie panted. Baylee got on the bed with Millie and hugged her, Millie repositioned herself onto her side and pressed her belly into Baylee panting and clinging onto her. Baylee gently sat up than set a pillow between Millie's legs.

Baylee rubbed Millie's back than fell asleep only to be woken by her dad an hour later. Millie was asleep.

"Is she ok?" he asked.

"I think so." Baylee said.

"I want us to take her to a specialist tomorrow, that was a lot of pain for her to bare." he said. Baylee nodded than he left and she went back to bed.

The next morning Millie woke up with a sore belly and lower area. Baylee picked her up bridal style and to the car.

"I- I don't want to go..." Millie said.

"It'll be ok Mills, they just have to feel around." Baylee said.

She was right and the woman felt Millie's back and belly which were both sore.

"There's nothing we can do, tonight will be the final process which means she's going to grow and get to the biggest size she's going to get to, I haven't actually seen the process be this big this early, I can't even tell you when she'll give birth at this point." the woman said. Baylee sighed and Millie held Baylee's hand in fear.

"I would recommend letting us check her breast to make sure she's ready which by the looks of it she is." The woman said.

"Can we have a minute?" Baylee said.

"Of course." the lady said and went in the hall.

"Are my boobs that big?" Millie asked. Baylee ignored her question.

"Millie we have to get ready ok? You could go into labor at any time. I want you to stay at home and not leave ok? Can you do that?" Baylee asked.

"As long as you stay too yes." Millie said.

Baylee sighed worried but agreed.

The woman came back in.

"So what are you guys going to do?" she asked.

"I'm taking her home. Now." Baylee said. She scooped Millie off the cot and carried her out than her dad met them in the waiting room and they went home. Baylee laid a water bucket and rag in the room . Millie couldn't even walk she was so wore out from last night. 

The growing didn't come until late that night. Millie barely made it through it she was in so much pain. 

The woman was right, Baylee noticed the next morning Millie had a full belly that was very large and rounded.

"Mills" Baylee grinned and whispered gently waking Millie up.

"Hm?" Millie moaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Look at you" Baylee smiled huge. Millie saw her smile than looked and noticed her gigantic belly. Her mouth opened.

"I'm huge!" Millie said and sat herself up.

"And beautiful!" Baylee grinned at her. Millie glared at her.

"What?" Baylee said.

"I'm fat and your calling me beautiful." Millie said.

"Your not fat! Your pregnant! And gorgeous." Baylee said smiling. 

Millie rolled her eyes and grinned as blush spread across her cheeks.

"Come on get up we'll go eat breakfast!" Baylee smiled. Millie held her arms out and Baylee helped her to her feet. She didn't let go of Baylee's hands.

"It... it's hard to walk." Millie said. 

"Here keep trying I won't let you fall." Baylee said. Millie began slowly waddling and stopped when she noticed Baylee grinning.

"Wipe that smile off your face." Millie growled.

"Why?! Your so cute!" Baylee grinned.

"I'm so fat I can't walk." Millie said.

"Your not fat." Baylee said.

"Shut up. I could literally kill someone right now." Millie said. Baylee bit her lip to keep from laughing. 

"Ow...!" Millie suddenly cried out.