The Heat

The second they were through the door Millie shoved Baylee against the wall and kissed her. Baylee gently pushed Millie off.

"Hey..." Millie pouted. 

"Hey." Baylee said and kept walking to her room after locking the front door. Millie followed her.

"Why'd you push me away?" Millie asked.

"Because." Baylee said.

"Why?" Millie asked again.

"It's not a good idea... my dad isn't home." Baylee said. 

"So what?" Millie said.

"So, that makes it even harder for me to control myself." Baylee said and sat on her bed than rolled over.

Millie hopped onto the bed and cuddled Baylee from the front.

"So don't." Millie whispered.

"Millie, you don't mean that." Baylee said.

"Yes I do. I love you." Millie whined.

Baylee rolled onto Millie but held herself off, holding Millie down.

"Millie stop it I'm warning you you'll get hurt." Baylee said.

"And I'm telling you I don't care." Millie said. 

Baylee kissed Millie roughly and tore Millie's shirt right off. Than she tore her own shirt off leaving her in a sports bra. Millie pulled away gasping for air.

"I warned you." Baylee said breathing a little heavy.

"That's not why I pulled away..." Millie panted.

"Why did you?" Baylee asked. 

"Look at you..." Millie said eyeing Baylee's body.

Baylee looked away.

"Jesus... your just all muscle aren't you..." Millie said and touched Baylee's abs. Baylee laughed at her and kissed her again. Millie took her own pants, underwear, and bra off. Baylee took off her pants but kept her compression shorts on. 

"Are you going to take those off?" Millie asked.

"No." Baylee said.

"Why?" Millie pouted.

"Because I can't control it and you'll get hurt. I can't control it as in it would rape you almost, I would lose control of myself." Baylee said.

"I told you I don't care. I want this." Millie said. Baylee rolled her eyes.

She went back to kissing Millie and out of anger Millie pulled Baylee's shorts down. What Millie hadn't realized was Baylee's sprout had fully formed and wanted to get in her. It pulled down and forced itself into Millie. Millie hadn't realized the size of it until it was in her.

"Oh...God...." Millie whimpered and pushed up on Baylee's stomach trying to look.

"Millie fuck! Why did you do that!" Baylee yelled. She tried to pull herself out but all it did was yank on Millie making her body jolt with it. It was stuck in.

"Millie god damn it!" Baylee growled. Millie was crying in pain.

"I-I didn't know-" Millie cried.

"No you didn't listen!" Baylee growled angrily.

Millie watched as Baylee shut her eyes tight and rubbed them, falling onto Millie.

"Baylee?" Millie said worried. Baylee opened her eyes and they had gone red. She kissed Millie hard and thrusted her hips into Millie making the sprout go deeper and get bigger. Millie screamed in pain.

"Baylee please! I'm sorry please!" Millie screamed begging. It went on for nearly an hour before Baylee passed out laying on Millie still inside her. 

When Baylee woke up Millie was passed out. She could see the tears and water all on Millie's exhausted face. She pushed off the bed and slowly did a push up. She looked down to see herself in Millie.

"Oh fuck..." Baylee said she gently held a hand on Millie's area and pushed against Millie while pulling herself out.

"Jesus Millie... Millie no..." Baylee began mumbling. She put a t shirt and shorts on.

"Millie..." She gently woke Millie up who immediately moaned still in pain.

"I- I'm so sorry..." Baylee said as tears went down her face.

"It wasn't you... your eyes went red and you-" Millie began weeping. 

"Sorry." Baylee cried than went downstairs. She sat on the couch with her face in her palms crying that she had hurt Millie. 

"Baylee!" Millie called not long after.

"Millie no! I need to stay away!" Baylee called from downstairs.

"Baylee I can't walk please come here!" Millie called from upstairs. Baylee grabbed an ice pack than  slowly made her way upstairs and wiped her eyes.

Millie was sat up and holding herself with her arms to sit up. Baylee gently handed Millie the ice pack. Baylee began to head down stairs but Millie caught her hand.

"Hey, sit down. Please." Millie said. Baylee sat on the side of the bed staring down.

"Please don't be mad." Millie began crying.

"I'm not mad at you." Baylee said roughly.

"Than why won't you look at me?" Millie said.

"Because... I hurt you..." Baylee said.

"No you warned me over and over I didn't listen." Millie said.

"It was like I was trapped inside... I could hear you but I couldn't stop... I tried and I couldn't." Baylee said.

"I pulled your shorts down." Millie said. Baylee took the ice pack and sat crisscross on the bed.

"Here." Baylee said. She pushed Millie down and made her lay and she gently put the ice pack against Millie's opening. Millie yelped in pain and sat up grabbing Baylee's wrist. Baylee pulled the ice pack away.

"Millie it will help it." Baylee said. Millie's legs were shaking. 

"I know Mills. Just hang on to something." Baylee said. Millie who was sat up gripped onto Baylee's shoulders and spread her legs around Baylee. Baylee pushed the ice pack back on it and Millie wrapped her legs tight around Baylee and wrapped her arms around Baylee's neck and put her forehead on Baylee's shoulder.

"It hurts." Millie cried.

"I know just give it a few minutes." Baylee said. Millie was shaking and bawling so Baylee tossed the ice pack to the side and tried to get Millie off of her.

"No! No don't leave!" Millie screamed.

"Millie..." Baylee said. Finally she stopped trying and held Millie back. 

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt you I'm so so sorry." Baylee cried. 

"It was my fault I pushed you too far I should be saying sorry." Millie cried. The two fell asleep under the covers cuddling tight.