Us

Millie woke Baylee up the next morning. 

"Can you help me to the bathroom?" Millie asked.

"Of course." Baylee said. After that they curled up back in bed.

"Can we go on a walk? In the woods?" Millie asked.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." Baylee said.

"Please, we can stay near to the house." Millie said. Baylee grinned and rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She agreed. She helped Millie up and the two headed outside. It was a warm sunny day in the woods.

They walked hand in hand. They hadn't meant to, but they wandered a little far. 

"I-I need to sit." Millie said.

"Ok, are you alright?" Baylee asked.

"Just contracting kind of badly." Millie said. Baylee carefully lowered her down against a tree.

"Just breath." Baylee said and squatted down in front of Millie. Millie held Baylee's shoulders for support.

"I need to lay-" Millie gasped out.

"Wait what?" Baylee said a little frantic.

Millie lowered herself onto her side and began panting.

"No you can't give birth here, let me carry you home." Baylee said. Before Millie could speak she yelled out in pain.

"Gentle-" Millie whined. Baylee picked her up as gently as she could.

She got her to the bed and shut the door.

"I already got a hold of my dad, a nurse is on the way. We're lucky he was nearby otherwise we wouldn't have connected." Baylee said and gently pushed some of Millie's hair back. Millie made a pain face and had one hand on her belly and with the other, grabbed Baylee's hand for support. 

"I-I'm not ready-" Millie began.

"Hey. Yes you are. Your Millie Brown you can do anything." Baylee cut her off. Millie cried out in pain.

"What if I'm a bad mother..." Millie said.

"Your going to make a great mom, your sweet and your already protective, it'll all come naturally." Baylee told her. Millie hugged her tight.

The door opened indicating a nurse had arrived.

"Betty?!" Baylee said and stood up.

"Hey girly!" the nurse grinned. They hugged than Baylee brought her to Millie. 

"Alright honey I'm just going to feel your belly." Betty said. Millie quickly reached for Baylee. Baylee sat her up in her lap facing her knowing that was what Millie wanted.

Millie wrapped her arms around Baylee's neck and rested her head on Baylee's shoulder staring downward. 

Betty moved, and sat behind Baylee. She gently pushed against the sides of Millie's belly and Millie moaned.

"Sore?" Betty said. Millie nodded a yes. Betty moved to behind Millie. She felt her belly and pressed around.

"They're diffidently moving roughly." Betty said. Baylee just looked at her.

"Can we get her pants off?" Betty asked. Baylee ran it by Millie who was in so much pain she was barely listening.

"Yeah go ahead." Baylee said. Betty moved behind Baylee and Baylee moved her hands from around Millie, to unbuttoning and unzipping Millie's pants. Betty pulled and got them off than her underwear. Betty put gloves on.

"Alright sweetie, I'm just going to feel." Betty warned. Millie whimpered. Baylee rubbed her back. 

"I-I need to be up." Millie said.

"Do what you feel is best." Betty said. Millie got up on all fours and rested her head on Baylee's shoulder, than pulled Baylee's knees up to each hip.

"Press in a little." Millie said. Baylee gently pressed into Millie's hip and belly.

"Like that?" Baylee asked. Millie nodded.

"She's diffidently having urges." Betty said. 

"What does that mean?" Baylee asked.

"She's getting closer to birth that's all." Betty said. Millie silently feared.

"Yeah she's dripping." Betty said.

"Her water?!" Baylee asked.

"No. No, her body is trying to cope with what's going on and it's having a hard time that's all. Have you ever been told she's too big?" Betty asked.

"Yes..." Baylee sighed.

"Ok well that's why there's a lot of extra pain, but I do respect both of your decisions to keep all of them. Twelve is a lot." Betty said. 

"Twelve?!" Baylee said. 

"You didn't know? Sorry to spoil it!" Betty said.

"No we were told seven." Baylee said.

"No there's definitely twelve." Betty said.

Millie cried out in pain.

"Millie I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Baylee said.

"Hurry." Millie whimpered.   Baylee walked off.

"It's hard for her too you know." Betty said.

"Really? How?" Millie asked.

"Well for one she hates seeing you in pain, and two her sprout is literally starting to hurt her." Betty said.

"Wait, she's been in pain?" Millie asked after a hard contraction hit her and she had shut her eyes and than she opened them.

"If it doesn't mate it starts hurting her." Betty sighed.

"Help me up?" Millie whined. Betty got her onto her feet and Millie walked over to the bathroom.

"Hey, let me in." Millie said. The door opened. Baylee flushed the toilet which Millie saw throw up in. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Millie scolded.

"I dunno." Baylee said.

"Your in so much pain you just threw up." Millie said.

"Mills it's fine." Baylee said.

Millie locked the door.

"Here just make it quick." Millie said and faced the sink.

Baylee gently walked up close behind her. Millie gripped on the sink.

"No it's ok." Baylee said. Millie faced her.

"Now." Millie said. She kissed Baylee roughly, Baylee picked her up getting herself in her. Millie tightened her legs around Baylee's waist and gripped on her hair to keep from crying out. Baylee set Millie down before she could get out of control and they went back to the bed after Baylee fixed her pants.