Aftermath

Baylee woke up the next morning to the sound of Millie retching.

"Millie?!" Baylee said coming into the bathroom.

"It's ok." Millie said. Baylee quickly gave Millie some water and rubbed her back.

"Are you sick?" Baylee asked as she felt Millie's forehead.

"No I think I may have eaten too much for dinner last night." Millie sighed.

Baylee scooped her back up and laid back in bed this time holding Millie tight. 

"Do you feel alright?" Baylee asked.

"I feel great." Millie smiled. Baylee kissed her forehead and they fell back asleep. Later they woke up to Millie's phone ringing.

"Oh my mum is here." Millie said.

"I love you see you at school tomorrow." Millie said and the two kissed goodbye. 

An entire week later... Millie had called Baylee a hundred times still no answer. She hadn't been at school and Millie was worried sick. Millie had noticed herself gaining weight like crazy throwing up and was stressed about it. Finally Baylee showed up. Millie met her at the front of the school.

"Hey where have you been?!" Millie asked.

"Dealing with my dad." Baylee said with a monotone.

"I- I missed you. And I think somethings wrong with me..." Millie said.

"Wrong with you?!" Baylee said.

"Here lets go to the bathroom." Millie said. Baylee took her hand and they went to the bathroom and into the big stall. 

"Look at this" Millie said, she lifted her shirt. 

"Here let me look." Baylee said and put a hand on Millie's stomach. She jolted away.

"What?! What is it?!" Millie asked.

"That's why dad is so mad..." Baylee said.

"Because I'm getting fat?" Millie said.

"Millie I- I'm so sorry... that isn't fat..." Baylee said.

"You mean it's... b-" Millie began but she couldn't even say the word.

"What am I going to do..." Millie whispered.

"I'll have my dad talk to your parents, it's completely up to you but you can either stay at your house or move in for three months." Baylee said.

"It only takes them three months?!" Millie gasped.

"Millie let me take you home." Baylee said.

"I can't go home my parents will kick me out!" Millie said. Suddenly someone came in the bathroom and angrily knocked on the door.

"Dad..." Baylee said and gulped. Millie quickly got behind her and hid. The door opened and Baylee's dad stood angrily.

"Baylee what did I say to you before I left!" He hollered.

"Not to let things get out of hand..." Baylee said and looked down.

"Mr. Barnes it was my fault I pressured her and even pulled her pants down." Millie said.

He sighed and rubbed between his eyes.

"Take her to a doctor, I'll meet with her parents just get her checked out." He said and left. Baylee led Millie by the hand to the car than home and to a doctor. 

"I'm scared..." Millie said.

"It's ok she's only going to feel your stomach." Baylee said and put her arm over Millie. They were in the waiting room at a wooden cabin.

"So I can move in right?" Millie asked leaning her head into Baylee.

"Of course." Baylee said and kissed Millie's forehead. 

"Barnes" a woman said opening a door.

"Hey" Baylee said.

"Ya'll are up kiddo" She said. Baylee led Millie threw the place with the nurse. Millie caught on that Baylee and the nurse knew each other. 

"Here get her on the chair. She's human right?" the lady asked.

"Yeah" Baylee said. The lady sighed, rolled her eyes, than left the room. Baylee effortlessly lifted Millie up and sat her down on the chair gently. Millie held her around the neck hugging her.

"Your that scared?" Baylee asked.

Millie nodded a 'yes' while she hugged Baylee tight. Baylee gently held her and rubbed her back. 

The nurse came back with a brief case that scared Millie. Baylee let Millie go and leaned against the wall.

"You just had to have a human didn't you?" she growled. Baylee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Lay down." The lady said.

"Hey, watch your tone." Baylee said and got off the wall and at Millie's side.

Millie held Baylee's hand tight and laid down. 

"Your just feeling right?" Baylee asked.

"She's not a werewolf, it's a lot different... and she's small." the nurse said. She pushed her hands against Millie's belly. 

"She's going to need to be stretched." The nurse said.

"No." Baylee said.

"What does that mean?" Millie asked.

"She's human Baylee these babies are too big they won't be able to get out unless she's stretched." The nurse said.

Baylee kicked the wall in frustration.

"Fuck..." She whispered.

"Are you staying in the room or not?" The nurse asked.

"Yes she is!" Millie said.

"Yeah, I am." Baylee said and came back to Millie's side. 

Millie hugged her tight clinging to her.

"That'll be normal, to feel that way." The nurse said to Millie.

Millie nodded in understandment.

Baylee gave the nurse a confused look. 

"Clingy." the nurse said. 

"What does being stretched exactly do...?" Millie asked.

"Your opening is way too small for the babies to get out of and your human which means these babies are going to be very hard for you to birth let alone seven-" the nurse was saying than Millie and Baylee interrupted.

"Seven?!" they said in unison.

"Yeah and she's already growing which means she'll be big in a day or so. Which also means contractions, being horny, panting, sweating, and don't even get me started on how her breast are going to hurt..." the nurse said.

Baylee gently rubbed her thumb on Millie's hand as she held it.

"Alright I'm taking your pants off." The nurse said.