Fear and Pain

Millie began shaking out of fear and her naked legs were shaking the worst. 

"Mills..." Baylee said and gently got on the bed with Millie. Millie clung to her and Baylee gently held her. The nurse lifted one of Millie's legs and stuck the device in. 

"It's going to start swelling." She warned. Baylee and Millie held each other tight and Millie worked through the pain. 

"Now she can either come back for this once a month or you can take care of it I'd recommend it as often as possible." The nurse said. 

When they were done Baylee took a very clingy Millie back to her home. Baylee plopped on her back on her bed and Millie laid on her hugging her. 

"Your so beautiful." Baylee said and played with Millie's hair. 

"Your prettier." Millie stated.

"Bullshit..." Baylee whispered and grinned. Millie laughed. 

"Are you ok?" Baylee asked. Millie sat up with her legs spread over Baylee. She looked down at her laying girlfriend.

"I'm fine. This just feels a little unreal." Millie sighed smiling. Baylee sat up and tucked Millie's hair back.

Baylee kissed Millie's forehead and rubbed her back. 

"And it's a little scary." Millie admitted.

"I'm sure it is." Baylee sighed.

"I don't want to go back there." Millie grinned.

"Oh you!" Baylee laughed and than Millie roughly kissed her.

"Oh... you mean..." Baylee said. Millie nodded a yes and looked away. Baylee held either side of Millie's head and kissed her. Millie gently pulled Baylee's hands down and Baylee stopped.

"It's ok with me but is it ok with you?" Millie asked.

"Yes." Baylee said. Millie went right back into kissing her and took her own shirt off and bra. Baylee rolled Millie onto her back and held herself off of her and began working on Millie's pants. Baylee took all off of herself except her sports bra and compression shorts. Millie gently ran a hand down Baylee's side and stopped at her shorts due to Baylee grabbing her hand.

"You know I can't control it, are you sure?" Baylee warned.

"I am." Millie said. Baylee kissed her and Millie gently pulled Baylee's shorts down. The sprout rushed into her harder than last time and Millie yelped. Millie could see Baylee trying to fight her instincts and closing and re-opening her eyes and rolling them but it was no use. They turned red and Baylee began thrusting in and out of Millie harder and deeper and bigger. 

"Baylee please I know you can hear me!" Millie cried. As if that made it worse, it grew bigger, and Baylee held Millie's legs down shoving in deeper until her waist was right against Millie's body, but than she came back to her senses. Baylee put Millie's legs down, managed to shrink the size, and pull out. 

Millie was a gasping panting mess. Baylee pulled her shorts up.

"Sorry Millie..." Baylee panted. Millie just nodded her head 'no' as in don't be.

"Catch your breath than we'll go shower." Baylee said and got up. After a while Millie caught her breath and sat up. Baylee scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. They stood in the shower face to face. Millie put her arms around Baylee's neck and kissed her. Baylee gently ran a hand down Millie and touched her raw opening. Millie whined.

"Is it hurting?" Baylee asked.

"Yeah but it's totally ok-" Millie began defending  but Baylee gently hushed her.

Baylee began getting on her knees and Millie could feel her heart pounding in excitement. Baylee gently licked the spot but soon began roughly lipping and teasing it. Millie could feel her legs giving out out of pleasure. She fell but Baylee caught her.

"Careful there, your carrying." Baylee said. Millie grinned. Millie got Baylee on her back and sat on her looking down, but their fun fell to a halt when suddenly Millie's hand rushed to her stomach and she began wincing. Baylee sat up.

"W-what's happening-" Millie gasped and cried.

Baylee put a hand on Millie's belly and Millie grabbed Baylee's shoulders for support.

"They're growing Millie..." Baylee said.

"It hurts!" Millie cried out. Baylee quickly picked her up than got her to the bed. Faster than lightning she got dressed than back to Millie who was sat up gripping her belly.

"Millie it'll help if you lay down and I know it's hard but try to relax." Baylee said. 

"You..." Millie whispered.

"What?" Baylee said. Millie grabbed Baylee's hand and set it on her stomach.

"They want you." Millie said. Baylee took a rag she'd grabbed and wiped Millie's sweaty face.

Millie cried out in pain and shut her eyes tight than went back to breathing.

"Baylee please just keep a hand on my stomach!" Millie cried. Baylee set a hand on Millie's belly and Millie sighed and went back to panting.