N/A

So before I start this, I thought I just say something, but it's not to long.

So the story plot is a bit everywhere yes, and it's h2ovanoss as well, if this is actually read then I might to other ships in this world, depends, and they will all be one big series of this world. I usually do this and I know I've said it in my daycare book but oc's are allowed. Now to explain why there are griffins on this book, so ye, here we go then.

Griffins and humans live in the same world, griffins are hunted by humans and humans are killed by griffins, you get the idea. So I'm not saying who's human and who's griffin but one human is able to tame an injured griffin but must keep it secret from his village.

There's my plot. That's what I'm working on really, now to oc's,

You can either be griffin or hooman, now let me explain each character, griffins can understand griffins and are able to understand humans, but they don't listen very well, humans can't understand griffins, so ye. Griffins and humans can look like whatever they want and here's where the title comes in, only few people can understand griffins...

WELP THATS ALL

here's the forms, I know some people hate having oc's involved but I don't mind it. Anyway here's the sign up. And if you really want to be a little different then you have to have a convincing oc, and I can say no ignore I don't think you're able to have that power, so sorry if I say no to you.

Hooman!

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Personality:

Appearance:

Skills:

Are they a little different?:

Griffins!

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Appearance:

What animal mix?:

Personality:

Skills:

Can they be tamed?:

That's all, bye!

Fanfic is on the next page, so enjoy and no hate please.