Ch.5

Jon yawned and sat up. He took his mask off and rubbed his eyes before putting his mask back on. He streched and accidentally kicked Craig. Craig woke up and yawned. Jon looked around. Craig sat up and covered his mouth while he yawned again. Owl groaned and woke up, Craig rubbed owls head. Jon looked at Evan and 2p, they were still asleep.

"Well morning" yawned Craig

"Morning" Said Jon

"Eh" mumbled owl

"So what's the plans for today?"

"I dunno"

"Maybe get you two out the village."

"Well we're gonna have to go back and get our stuff"

"Yeah"

"Why not do it now, I can stay here and tell them where you've gone."

"Okay then"

"Thanks owl"

"No problem"

Craig and Jon got up, they walked back to the village. Most people were still asleep so Craig went to his house and Jon went to his, Jon grabbed some more clothes and some food and water before leaving, spotting his spare mask and machete, he picked them both up and put the mask in his bag, he put his machete in the bad aswell and left his house, going to meet with Craig. Craig ran out, he had clothes and food/water aswell but he had 3 books on griffins. They quickly fled the village when they heard guards and ran back to the clearing. Owl was in a tree while Evan was still asleep, 2p was sat up and he looked at Jon and Craig. Craig smiled and owl hopped onto his shoulders. Jon walked over to Evan and shook him awake. Owl hopped off Craig. Evan looked at Jon and got up. 2p got up and shook his fur. Craig looked at owl.

"So what now?" Asked Jon

"We fly" said owl.

"Uhhhh, Craig and I don't have wings"

"Then get on Evan and 2p, simple"

Evan got up and streched."I'll take Jon"

2p yawned and walked over to Craig. "I'll take this one"

Owl hovered above them, evan moved one of his wings down and let Jon climb on his back before taking off, Jon held onto the feathers so he didnt fall off. Craig climbed onto 2p and they followed after Evan. Owl flew next to Evan.

"LETS GO!" Cheered owl

Evan and 2p cheered aswell and they flew up. Jon and Craig laughed and once Evan and 2p leveled our higher up they let go of the fur and feathers and sat back. Owl flew next to Craig. Jon looked down and saw the world below them. Jon smiled. Craig looked down and squeaked. He quickly looked away. 2p looked back

"Scared of heights" Asked 2p

"Y-yes" stuttered Craig

"Don't look down and try to focus on something else"

"Ok?"

Craig started talking to owl instead and they had a mini interesting conversation. Evan and 2p kept flying. Jon had an idea.

"Hey Evan?"

"Yeah?" Evan looked back

"Am I allowed to try something quick?"

"Yeah sure"