Ch.9

Criag patted Tyler's head. Tyler sniffed his hand and let himself get pet. Evan looked up. He saw another tamer and flew up, their griffin laughed and flew over to him. They flew around before landing. The tamer sighed. She got off her griffin. Evan and the griffin sat down and started talking. Jon sighed and face palmed.

"Sorry about Evan" said Jon.

Craig was rubbing Tyler's neck. Tyler was purring. The tamer laughed and shrugged.

"It's fine, she has no other griffins to talk to anyway" Said the tamer

"Evans seeing all his old friends again so yeah" shrugged Jon

"Nice, anyway, name's Katie, but just call me kat"

"My names Jon, nice to meet ya"

"Same here."

(Kats appearance)

(Griffins appearance)

Evan and the griffin got up and walked over to Jon and Kat

Evan and the griffin got up and walked over to Jon and Kat. Evan sat down and Kay climbed back onto her griffin. Tyler was purring and nuzzled his head against Craig's hand. Craig smiled.

"Well, we better get to the meeting, see ya guys" Said kat

"Bye galaxy" said Evan

"Bye ev" Said galaxy 

Galaxy took off and flew away. Jon looked at Craig. Tyler was still purring.

"I think ou tamed him" said Evan

"He has" said Tyler

Criag smiles "yay"

Jon got back onto Evan." Let's go get this saddle then"

"Yeah" Said Craig and Tyler.

Tyler was a bit smaller then Evan so criag could get in his back easier. Tyler and Evan took off.

"Race?" Asked Tyler

"Same route like the good old days?" Asked Evan

"You know it"

"Yup, let's do it"

Jon quickly ducked down and pressed his knees into Evans side, Craig coppied Jon and held onto to Tyler's feathers. Tyler and Evan dove down and race back to the city's blacksmith. It was a draw this time. Jon and Craig got of the two and Jon knocked on the blacksmith. A teen girl came out. 

"Sup?" Said the girl

"Hey, uhh, we need Tyler's saddle please" Said Jon

The girl nodded and went back inside. She walked out with Tyler's saddle and showed criag how to put the saddle on Tyler. She did her work and then rubbed Tyler's head before walking back to the blacksmith. She rubbed Evans head while passing him. Tyler and Evan didn't react to being rubbed on the head. Jon smiled and the girl walked over to him. 

"There" Said the girl

"Thanks" Said Jon

"Meh, and you two have nice griffins, take care of 'em"

"We will, we will"

"Cool"

She walked back into the blacksmith. Jon and criag got onto Evan and Tyler and took off.

"Okay now time to wxplore this place!" Yelled Craig

"Damn right!" Yelled Jon. They laughed and flew around. Tyler and Evan were having small racess just to see who was faster, every time they drew. They finally concluded that they were the same speed.  Ash tackled Tyler and they both leveled our. 

"Ash!" Cheered Tyler

"Hey ty, Sup evan" said ash

"Hey" Said evan

Marina laughed. Craig looked at ash and smiled. Ash smiled back.

"So what you four boys doing?" Asked marina

"Nothing much, these two are racing" Jon pointed at Tyler and Evan" and we're looking around" 

"Well you don't mund if we join ya right?" Asked ash

"No problems at all" Said Craig

"Just don't attack us midflight" Said Tyler

"We won't" Said ash and marina

They all flew around and spoke. Evan and ash had another race and ash won this time, thy all landed in a meadow area and ash, Tyler and Evan ran around. Jon marina and Craig sat down and looked at them.

"Man, we are all lucky aren't we" said Craig

"Yeah, everyone that lives here is" said marina

"It's nice that we all came from the same village aswell" Said Jon

"Speaking of the village I wonder how they're holding up"

"I don't really care"

"Neither, all thy know is I was killed by a black griffin and Craig ran into the woods"

"Perfect cover up story"

"Yup"

"Unless they saw Evan flying after ya then it is"

They all started joking about, Tyler walked over and laid down next to Craig. Craig rubbed his head and lent back. Evan and ash were having a play fight again. Jon laughed a bit. Marina snickered.

"Who do you think will win?" Asked Marina 

"It's gonna be a draw" Said Jon

After a few minutes of fighting Evan and ash got tired and ran over to Jon and marina. Evan skidded next to Jon and sat down next to him. Ash laid down behind marina and pushed her head through the gap between Mariana chest and arm. Jon and Marina laughed. Tyler and Craig were asleep. Jon rubbed Evans neck, marina let ash fall asleep. Evan looked at the city, so did Jon and marina.

"I'm never going back" said marina

"No way am I going back to the village" Said Jon

"Good to know we share the same opinion"

"Yeah"

-sorry for not publishing yesterday, my account logged me off and then my WiFi has a problem so I couldn't log back In, and Katie is one of my friends in real life, she is an oc but she doesn't have an account on Wattpad, that's why she hasn't got a oc description, she requested in real life though, so here she is, anyway thanks for putting up with me-