Ch.7

Evan and 2p looked down. Everyone else was asleep. It was Dawn and they saw their destination ahead. 2p looked back at owl. He nudged him. Owl groaned and woke up.

"What?" Mumbled owl

"Wake up these two if you can" Said 2p

Owl yawned and sat up. He started gently pushing Craig, criag eventually woke up, he rubbed his eyes and and looked around.

"What?" Yanwed criag

"We're nearly there" Said owl.

Owl flew over to Jon and tackled him. Jon yelled and woke up. He hugged owl in fear.

"OWL!" Yelled Jon

Evan snickered. Criag covered his mouth to try stop laughing and 2p smiled.

"Morning" Said 2p

"Fuck you" 

Owl laughed and pryed himself free of Jon. He flew around 2p again. Jon sighed and sat up. Evan looked back.

"We're nearly there" Said Evan

"Oh" mumbled Jon. 

Criag smiled when he saw the city.

(City)

Evan  and 2p slowly started flying down

Evan  and 2p slowly started flying down. Owl dived down and cheered. They all landed and criag and Jon hopped off  Evan and 2p. Owl smiled.

"We gotta find  dad!COME ON! Bye humans" owl ran off and disappeared from view once he ran around a corner. 2p sighed and nodded at Evan before running after owl. Criag sighed. Evan looked at Jon.

"2p said goodbye, we should go, both of you get on then" Said Evan

"You can carry 2 people?" Asked Craig

Evan hummed. Jon and Craig climbed onto Evans back and Evan took off again. The saw owl and 2p looking up and Evan made a noise down at them. They both return the same noise and ran off. Evan hummed and flew to the main city. He landed on a platform and looked at Jon and Craig. Jon looked up and saw a lot of griffins flying around, some having riders on them and wearing saddles. Criag got of evans back. He streched. Another human walked over. She had a griffin next to her. She smiled. Her griffin and Evan sniffed each other and both hummed.

(Girls appearance)