Ch.2

Evan was woken up by a nuzzle to his neck. He groaned and raised his head, looking for the thing that woke him up. He laid his head back down after scanning the area and closed his eyes. He got jumped on.

"WAKE UP!"

Evan glared at the cuplrit. They smiled and hopped off him.

"Morning Evan!"

"Really? Could you not let me sleep for 5 more minutes" Asked Evan

"Nope! You would never wake up if I didn't wake you up!"

Evan rolled his eyes, he looked up and saw another griffin. It looked down and landed next to him. Evan flicked his tail and watched it. The griffin walked over to the one who woke him up.

"Reall owl?"a sled the griffin

"Mum!" Cheered the smaller griffin

The griffin hummed. Evan yawned. 

"Sorry about owl, he's a bit hyper at times" Said the griffin

"It's okay, well ive to get on the move anyway, you don't mind if I chill with you guys"

"Yeah, we don't mind"

Owl ran around Evan. Evan got up. The other griffin walked over and looked at Evans side

"Hunters?" Asked the griffin

"Yup" Said evan

Owl hopped onto the griffins back.

(Here's their appearances)

Owl:

The other griffin:

The other griffin:

Evan smiled. Owl hopped off the griffins back and hovered above them.

"Mom! Let's go!"Called owl

"Okay okay, but let Evan get up first" said the griffin

Evan streched and opened his wings. The other griffin hovered above him with owl. Owl circled around the griffin. Evan flapped his wings, he felt pain but ingnored it and flew up to join them. Evan hovered next to the two. Owl flew up and ahead, Evan and the griffin followed after him.

"What's your name then," Asked Evan, he looked at the griffin

"2p" replies 2p

"I'm evan"

"Well nice to meet you then"

Evan looked down and saw the village below. He saw Jon looking up but looked away. Owl flew around them.

"Mom! When will we go back with the others?" Asked owl

"When the humans stop trying to catch and kill us" hummed 2p

Owl flew next to Evan and looked down. Evan looked down and saw humans pointing up at them. 2p pushes owl and Evan out the way. Evan squeaked as he was pushed. Owl panicked as he saw the shadow of a bigger griffin pass them. Evan hovered and owl balanced out. 2p looked down. A black griffin was attacking the village.

"LETS GO" Called Evan

Owl flew after Evan. 2p followed after them. Evan heard some human yell and looked down. He growled as he saw the black griffin flying away. Evan flew after them. 2p stopped owl from following.

- owl and 2p are oc's, they're owners are Little_owl_thing and _2pLui-