Ch.10

Evan yawned and looked at the woods. He got up and walked Into the woods. Jon got up and followed after him.

"Evan?" Called Jon

He saw one of evans feathers on the floor ahead and started jogging. Evans wings unfolded and Jon jogged into it. He grumbled and stoped himself from falling back, evan looked at him.

"Be quiet" mumbled evan

"Why?" Asked Jon 

"Stay here a sec, she doesn't trust humans as much as others"

Evan walked into a small hollow and disappeared. Jon sighed and went back to the others. He sat down. Marina looked at him but said nothing. A younger griffin walkednovwr, it looked about owls age becuase it was the same size as owl. It walked over to Tyler and hopped on him. Tyler's head looked up and death glares the younger griffin. The griffin looked at him and sniffed Craig's head. Tyler moved his wing and hit the younger griffin off his side and watched it. The griffin grumbled something and walked over to Jon. It sat next to him and tilted his head.Jon tilted his head back

"Tamer?" Muttered the griffin 

"Yes?" Said Jon

"You tame?" 

"Uhhhhhhhh?" Jon looked at marina "help"

Marina smiled "it's asking is you've tamed a griffin"

"I have tamed a griffin"

The younger griffin laid down and rested his head and Jon's lap. Jon looked at it

"Can I help you?" Asked Jon 

"Tame?" Mumbled the griffin

Jon sighed. Marina looked back and snickered. Evan picked the younger griffin up in his beak and growled. The griffin squeaked. Evan threw the griffin aside and looked back. Marina was laughing. Tyler smiled. Jon looked where Evan was looking and saw another griffin.

(Griffins appearance)

"Come on, They're okay" Said evan

The griffin cuatiously walked over and stayed by Evans side. Evan looked at Jon

"This is inky, she's very uneasy around other humans becuase of her tamed being killed" said Evan

"Alright" Said Jon 

Tyler got up and nudged Craig awake. Inky watched Tyler. Tyler covered Craig with his wing as Craig woke up. Marina got up and tapped ashes neck. Asked head jolted up and she grumbled. "Nooooooo"

"Come on, get up" said marina 

Ash grumbled some more and got up. Jon and craighad already climbed onto Evan and Tyler's backs by now, marina got onto ash and she smiled at inky. Ash and Tyler took off, Evan looked at inky and took off. Inky looked at Evan and took off. Evan caught up to Tyler and ash and inky flew above them, continuously looking down at them. Evan, Tyler and ash looked at each other. They all smiled. Marina gasped.

"ASH NO!" Yelled marina

"ASH YES!" Yelled ash

"going down" Said Tyler.

Craig and Jon ducked down and got ready to dive. Marina quickly coppied as ash, Evan and Tyler got ready to dive. 

"GET READY RIDERS!" Yelled Tyler

"BEFUASE WE'RE GOING DOWN!" Yelled ash

"DIVE DIVE DIVE DIVE DIVE" Yelled Evan

They all dived down. Marina screamed at the start but started laughing. Craig has his eyes shut. Evan closed his wings fully and dived down faster then ash or Tyler.

"YOUR ON EVAN!" Yelled ash

She dived down after Evan. Tyler was gonna hang back and not kill his tamer. Evan and ash kept flying down. Inky dived down ahead of them. Evan flew after her. Inky pulled up and tugged Evans wing out. Evan opened his other wing and leveled our. Ash and Tyler leveled our after him. Inky has flown away. Evan rolled his eyes and they flew back to the city. Craig has ended up opening his eyes half way through the dive and actually went ahead and asked Tyler to dive  again. Marina and ash turned off at a part of the city. Craig and Jon flew back to their house and Tyler got comfy on his bed. Jon was rubbing evans back while Craig was out getting food.

~at the village~

Luke tapped his foot expectantly. His father was thinking over a matter. Luke was upset at the loss of Craig, his crush and of course Jon. His father was sat with Craig's father. Jon didn't have any parents so they couldn't talk with them. His father grumbled.

"Damn it!" He slammed his fists onto his desk

Luke looked at Craig's dad. He grumbled something and left, having enough of the constant failed planning that was going on. He walked outside and breathed in, trying to clear his mind about the shouting and yelling from in that hut. He saw a pale gold griffin fly over head and growled at it. Someone tapped his shoulder, he turned and looked at them. 

"Yes?" Asked luke

"Sorry but have you seen Craig anywhere?" Asked the hunter

"No, he's disappeared"

"Oh. Well bye then"

The hunter ran off. Luke sighed.