Ch.8

Evan grabbed Jon's shirt and dragged him out of bed. Craig laughed and Jon groaned.

"What?" Mumbled jon.

"Get up, we have to take Craig out so he can tame a griffin" said Evan after he let go of Jon's shirt.

Jon sighed. He got up. Evan and Craig went oitside, Evan was carrying his saddle. Jon got changed into some different clothes and left his mask on. He walked outside and got Evans saddle on before climbing on. Craig climbed on after him. Evan took off. Craig hugged Jon's torso so he didn't fall off. Jon ducked down and let Evan level out before Sutton up.

"You can let go now Craig," Said Jon

Craig let go of Jon and looked around. There were other griffins and their rudders flying around. They waved at Jon and Craig and Craig waved back. Evan and Jon were looking for where the wild griffins were. Marina hadn't shown them everywhere so they had to find it themselves. Evan looked at another griffin and asked if something, he nodded after a few minutes and flew away. Craig looked down.

"Jon!" Cheered Craig

"What?" Asked Jon

"Look down!"

Jon looked down and saw more griffins, few had riders so he was guessing most were wild. Evan avoided a wild griffin and flew down. He landed and Craig got off. Jon looked around.

"Nice little area they have here" said Evan

"Yeah" Said Jon

Criag has sat down and was looking at the wild griffins. Some griffins looked at him and sat down. They would look at each other for a bit until the griffin would tune and leave. Craig would stay sat down and kept looking around in wonder, there were unknown species of griffin that the village didn't know off. He smiled. Evan and Jon sat down nearby. Jon had gotten off Evan and sat next to him.

"He looks pretty happy" Said Jon

"Yeah. But I'm staying here uncashed a griffin attacks" said Evan

Jon hummed. He saw some younger griffins looking at Evan. Evan looked at them and tilted his head.

"Oh god" mumbled evan.

"What?" Asked Jon

Evan looked away. "There are younger griffins"

"And?"

"They're very annoying to us tame griffins, or older griffins in general."

"Oh"

Evan growled as he heard a younger griffin walked near him. The griffin ran back to the others and hid. Jon streched and looked at Craig. Another griffin ha sat with him.

(Griffin appearance)

Jon smiled and rubbed Evans neck

Jon smiled and rubbed Evans neck. Evan purred and looked at the griffin. The griffin laid next to Craig as Craig pet its head. Evan got up and Jon sat up before he fell back. Evan and the griffin looked at each other before the griffin got up and ran to Evan, they circled each other. Jon and Craig got up. Jon walked over. Evan and the griffin were laughing and rolling in a play fight. Craig smiled, Jon sighed. Evan and the griffin both got up.

"You've been tamed?" Asked the griffin

"Yup, I thought you would've been tamed by now" Said evan

"No ones really my type" 

"Well maybe you just found a tame"

Evans head tilted towards Craig. The griffin nodded.

"He seems nice" 

Evan hummed. "He is"

Craig smiled. "Hi"

The griffin smiled. "Hi tamer"

Evan sat down, Jon started rubbing his chest making Evan purr. Craig smiled and the griffin smiled back.

"So what's your name? I'm Craig" Said Craig

"I'm tyler, nice to meet you"