Ch.13

Miku smiled. Evan streched his front legs and wings as he woke up, lushing jon forward, making craig, tyler and miku giggle. Jon got up, evan looked at miku. Miku smiled and turned into a small fox

(Mikus fox appearance)

She ran oved to jon and yipped at him

She ran oved to jon and yipped at him. Jon got the message and picked miku up before climbing onto evans back. Evan and tyler both smiled

"Race you out!" Yelled tyler

"You're on!" Yelled evan

They ran iut the room and into galaxy and kat, kat was asleep on galaxies back, galaxy watch evan and tyler run by and ran after them, waking kat up, kat sighed. Jon waved at her

"Hi kat!" Yelled jon

"Hey guys, these three having a race?" Yelled kat

"You know it!" Yelled craig

Evan, tyler and galaxy all looked at each ither and turned down a smaller tunnel. They all laughed. 

"Sniw aheah!" Yelled tyler

"Go! Go! Go!" Yelled evan

"Charge!" Yelled galaxy

Craig was quick enough to duck down behind tylers neck, resulting in him only getting a few flakes on his back, whereas jon and kat got facefuls of snow, jon shook the snow of his fave and threw a handfull and evan. Evan shook it off his neck, they ran onto a ledge and junped, all taking flight. Miku popes out of jons hood. Jon smiled and let her fall asleep. Tyler had won the race, he slowed down so evan and kat could fly by him.

"We should get back to the city" said kat

"Yeah, bow that I've got a cold face" said jon

Evan laughed "its not that bad, i could of let you have an icicle to the face"

Jon gave up arguing and evan hummed, they flew over a creek, leaving the mountains, kat was asleep on galaxies back, craig was looking down, he pointed at something. Tyler, evan, galaxy and jon all looked down, two dragons were flying below, one was a bit bigger then the other.

(Dragons appearance)

(Smaller dragon)

(Larger dragon)

The larger dragon looked up at them and looked at the smaller one, the smaller one looked at them and they flew down and inti the woods, out of view

The larger dragon looked up at them and looked at the smaller one, the smaller one looked at them and they flew down and inti the woods, out of view. Craig looked at jon and shrugged, evan ans tyler looked at each other and kept flying, galaxy thought a bit.

"I swear i saw that bigger dragon earlier" said galaxy

"Maybe you did, mabye you didnt, who knows" said tyler

"Hmmm maybe"

They flew in silence for a bit before seeing the woods near the village below, jon and craig looked at each other. Evan and tyler nodded at each ither and flew higher up, galaxy flew after them, she didnt know what was going on but thought it was best for some reason.  They kept flying, evan was following the path they took with 2p and owl, craig and jon remembered it when they past  one of their camping spots. Galaxy Looked up.

"Nice day, isnt it guys" said galaxy

"Yeah" said tyler and evan

(Just so you can see what they're seeing =3)

Jon nodded, craig rubbed tylers neck.

"When will we get back?" Asked craig

"30 minutes" said evan

Craig nodded . Jon put his hand in his hood and started rubbing mikus head, he heard miku start purring  and smiled. After another silence they arrived at the city, kat woke up when galaxy said her goodbyes and dived down to tell gem what they learned, tyler and evan flew back to their house and landed. Jon streched and got off evans back, craig yawned.

"Long flight" said jon

"Yeah, lucky you have saddles" said tyler

Craig walked into the house  and  fell on his bed, instantly falling asleep. Jon followed soon after, tyler and evan both laughed a bit before lying down, covering themselves with their wings and falling asleep themselves.

((Sorry for not publishing for so long, im been busy, and sorry this chapter is so short. Anyway, those two dragons are character for another book I'll be writing for this series, so look out for them later on, thanks for putting up with me again, and sorry for not publishing, so see ya))