•Chapter 46 | He is ʎddɐɥ•

I saw that hand of his press onto Dark's shoulder... he rubbed it... released it... rubbed it harder...

I didn't look at his face...

Just the hand...

But I still saw the blurry image in the corner of my eye... his face... his mask.

Just watching that crooked smile - not fully but seeing...

Overly strong jaw and features...

How funny it is to think that without his evidently black eyes with white small pupils - he could be mistaken for Mark...

Nothingness was in the air... except his excessive breathing and growling of satisfaction...

Sudden victory.

As his hand finally retreated from Dark's shoulder.... I could only tremble ; thinking on what could his possible next moves be...

Vurnably, I stood there... my eyes still stuck on Dark's shoulder - yet attention on the one and only: Maskiplier.

Eventually, Mask grinned.... and I felt like he knew....

Maskiplier.

Eyes of his glued on me like prey.

"oF course I know.

I know you are looking at me ~

dO you like what you see?

DO YOU LIKE WHAT T͇̬̺̞͔͚HỊ̬͕̟̬͓͍̫̈́ͤͫ̑̄̽ͥ́̊S͍̭̱ ̼̺ͅD͍̮̹̖͎͍̒̇̇ͮ̓̋ͦ̊̄ͅI̜͇̗̫̮̫̪͗̃D͍̥̟̲̩͆ͨ͋̃ͩ͛ͥ̂ͥͅ ̦͖̹̩̟̑ͤ͌̀Ț͓̞̱̩̘̽̄͗̉̓̔͗̉O̝̠̯͉̽̈̔ ̖̗̗͇͋ͭ̈ͩ͛̍͂͋ͅM̰̙̼͍̣͋͛Ê̦̣͚̫̺̝̻̇!͙̉̅?͚̠̋̍̈́ "

Just as things worsened, I took a step back....

One thing was certain.... it could be my end.

Hardening my jaw, and knuckles, I dared not to even blink.

Nonetheless, Maskiplier only chuckled.

Done that - he didn't seem surprised judging by his chuckles.

One thing was certain, again.

Everything that I just did... is...

Something... that not only I have done...

Nothing but my actions obviously reflected his past's victims or more...

Talking of victims - no way in bottomless hell was I ready to be one.

Calming down with his chuckles, he walked around Darkiplier.... his footsteps slowly coming towards me....

An alarm to me to move back.