•Chapter 50 - yoU want us to end this.•

The empty café was filled with only gentle night rain as four figures inside made the empty café perhaps slightly more lively than mentioned. But movement was minimal. There was an intense awkwardness that surrounded the four - even if the fourth was the employee of the unfortunate café itself.
The other three figures were crowded together at a table.

Two watched the third hungrily eat the remains of what used to be a full meal, the plate almost empty by now.

That was me.

My stomach was in obvious pain as it was being stretched with food whom were payed by Anti with Jack's money. I wasn't sure anymore if it was I helping him, or him helping me. But for a fact I was very greatful for the food he provided me.

Next to the hooded Anti - who tried to hide himself even from a ray of light, sat another twin... not Anti's, but mine.

She was in obvious shock, perhaps she hasn't seen a single twin before me; I was however rather done with the whole confusing situation. I was just into my food without another care in the world.

"You look just like me..." the other me whispered...

No shit, Sherlock.

I looked up at her while still chewing the juicy food that began to lose the tasting flavour the more I chewed. My eyes bored into hers.

"It's really awkward but... you're somewhat not fully like me..." she continued to mutter... I however broke the eye contact and ate my food almost like an animal.

"You look more... perfect... despite looking sick," she slightly whispered.

Thanks, but no...

I ate as I spoke in my head.

"She's actually from the book - aish." Anti suddenly grumbled as he threw his back against the chair lazily.
"When the reader reads - they imagine someone like her but... 'perfect'" Anti looked away as he spat the last word with sarcasm.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but my food was definately done and I really needed a drink for my unfortunate sore throat.

"Can I ge-" before I could even shyly ask - Anti suddenly bolted up and went to the employee...

I sat frozen...

"So... You're me?" She whispered infront of me...

I hesitantly turned my head to her.

I stared into her eyes...

Perhaps... she does seem somewhat different from me...

"Somewhat..." I muttered as I swallowed a few left overs in my mouth...

Then silence consumed us...

I prayed for her to carry on some sort of a conversation but... I wouldn't be surprised if it was just so awkward she'd be scared to speak...

Perhaphs the term 'if you were to meet yourself, you'd become best friends' is quite wrong in this situation.

Footsteps suddenly approached us from my behind. The twin of mine followed the figure with her eyes...