Len and the mushroom

Len came home, exhausted, from a long boring day.
Just because he is a famous pop star, does not mean that it is all fun and games.
Today he was setting up for a concert that was happening in a week and there was so much work to be done. Len thought that's what the manager was for, but for some reason, today he was stuck making all the decisions. What decorations to choose, when and where the lights should be turned on and off, and other things that the manager should have done. He didn't even get a chance to practice his singing at the rehearsal. He just did all the boring work.
When he went into the living room, he saw Kaito lying on the couch watching T.V.
Kaito was a singer too just like Len, and sometimes the two even sang together, but Kaito's work load was a little easier then Len's sometimes, like today. Also secretly, Kaito and Len are dating.
"Hey bae, what's up?"  Kaito asked.
Len just instantly crashed on the couch and rested his head on Kaito's lap.
"Rehearsal was boring today. I didn't even get a chance to rehearse because I was too busy making decisions for everything."  Len complained.
Kaito started to caress Len's hair.
"It'll be all over in a week, but you should really hire a new manager if he's dumping his work on you."
Len sighed.
"He's a good manager... just not today."
"If you say so." Kaito started.
"Since your so tired, why don't you take a nap right here." Kaito finished.
Len smiled at that.
"I will, but first I'm going to get a quick snack to eat." He said.
Len slowly got up from Kaito's lap, then headed to the kitchen.
"Did you want anything?" Len asked Kaito from the kitchen.
"I'm fine."
Len opened the cupboards, only to find no fast and easy make foods. It was either pasta, or rice, or anything that wasn't simple. No canned foods, not even ramen.
Len just sighed.
Seems like nothing is going easy today.
He then went and checked the fridge. There wasn't that much food in there, although there was a one thing in there. A bowl of mushrooms.
He was contemplating on whether or not he really wanted it, but after he heard his stomach growl, he just grabbed it.
"Hey Len, the new episode of My Hero Academia is on!" Kaito shouted from the living room.
Len loved that anime. He wish he had a super power just like the characters in there.
"Coming." Len said.
He wolfed down the bowl of mushrooms so fast, that he didn't notice there was one in particularly mushroom that would dramatically change things. After he was done, he ran to the living room, and him and Kaito started watching My Hero Academia.

"That ending was as much as a cliff hanger like the other two seasons." Kaito said.
"I guess, but at least the next season of the anime comes out faster then other anime." Len said.
"True, maybe they should take notes on what my hero academia does." Kaito said.
Len laughed a little at that.
All the stress that Len had before about the concert and the hard work today just went away after watching tv and spending time with his boyfriend.
"If you could have any quirk in the world, which one would you want?" Kaito asked.
Len thought about it for a second.
"I would want the quirk clones. That way I can be at my rehearsal working? And be at home relaxing at the same time."
"That's cool, I would want mount ladies quirk." 
"Why?"
"I didn't ask why you wanted yours." Kaito teased.
"That's because I explained why." 
"Fine." Kaito started.
"I just think it would be useful to be able to manipulate your height.  I could get to places faster by growing, and have a lot more desserts by shrinking."  Kaito finished.
Len thought it over for a bit.
"Yeah, that would be a cool quirk to have." 
As if on cue, Len started to feel off in his stomach.
At first it was just a small tingly feeling, but then it started getting worse.
Len was grunting and holding in stomach in pain.
"Are you ok?" Kaito asked.
Len was in too much pain to say anything, but his lack of answer was enough answer for Kaito.
Kaito quickly wrapped his arms around Len to try and comfort him.
At first, Kaito's arm were completely wrapped around Len, but then it felt like Len stared to get wider.
Kaito took a step back, and saw that Len was slowly growing.
"W-what's going on!?" Len asked shocked.
"I-i don't know." Kaito said.
Kaito was even more shocked then Len.
Len was slowly inching up to the 15 ft tall ceiling.
"This can't be happening." Len said.
His head hit the ceiling, forcing him to sit down, but that didn't solve anything. It only took a few seconds for his head to re hit the ceiling. Len then decided to lie down, but that only got him stuck. Not only him, but Kaito was stuck in between his legs.
"Kaito, quickly get out of here!" Len said.
"I'm not leaving you." Kaito said.
"If you don't, you might get crushed."
"But—"
Kaito got cut off by Len grabbing him and placing him out the door.
"Len!" Kaito shouted.

Len was still growing immensely.
He felt like Alice, when she was trapped in the rabbits house.
His head hit the wall, and this time there was nothing he could do to get away from it.
It was too late for him to squirm out of the house without breaking it.
Len stood up. His head crashed through the roof of the house.
The house was not even at his waist.
Len quickly ran away from the city before anyone could notice.
He ran straight into the forest. Once he thought he was deep enough to the point where no one would see him, he sat down and just started to cry.
Sure Kaito and Len were just talking about having quirks, but not this.
He could already hear what people would say in his mind.
"Monster, run, he's going to eat us." These thoughts kept running through his mind, and that just made him cry even more.
"It'll be ok." A voice said.
Len looked down and saw Kaito on his shoe.
"Kaito?" Len asked.
Len lowered his hand for Kaito to stand one. Once Kaito was on, Len raised him to his face.

"How did you get here?" Len asked

"I quickly hopped on your shoe before you started to run." Kaito asked.
"You shouldn't have done that. You could've got squished! And I would've been responsible!" Len said.
"I'm sorry, but I knew you would need someone here, and I wanted to be here for you."
Len smiled at that.
"Thanks, babe. And I'm sorry for yelling, but I was just scared of loosing you."
Kaito placed his hand on Len's thumb.
"You will never loose me." Kaito said.
Len smiled at that. He reached in and gave Kaito a kiss. They both just stared at each other for a little while.
Normally they would be making out now, but considering the circumstances, they couldn't.
"It looks like you stopped growing." Kaito said.
"Yeah, that's good."
"And just imagine, what we can do." Kaito winked.
He looked down at Len's pants.
Len just blushed.
"We can't do that here." Len said flustered.
"Why not?"
"It's too open. Let's go find somewhere private, then we can talk about it."
"Fine." Kaito sighed.
Len and Kaito spent the rest of the day searching for somewhere for Len to hang out.
While searching, Len made sure he was careful where he stepped, just in case there were some people walking around there.
By about sunset, Len and Kaito finally found a place a stay.
A cave.
"This looks good." Len said.
Len crawled in and sat down.
Len couldn't completely stand up in there, but there was enough space for him to move around and not hurt Kaito.
"Now going back to what we were talking about before." Kaito winked.
"I think I know another reason why you wanted mount Ladies quirk." Len said.
Kaito just smiled awkwardly.
"Actually, I've been wondering why your still in clothes?" Kaito asked.
"You really wanna do this now?" Len asked.
"No, I mean yes I want to do it, but I mean why are your clothes still in tact after all that growing?"
"I don't know."
"Actually, what started your growing?"
Len thought about it.
"Don't know. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary." Len said.
"Well, will have to figure it out if we ever want you to get back to normal." Kaito said.
"Yeah, but for now let's get some rest. It's been a long day." Len said.
"Yeah, and tomorrow, me and you are going to have some fun with this situation." Kaito winked.
Len smiled and dozed off.

A/N: I know it's been a while since I've written anything. I had to stop writing my last story for personal reasons. Anyway this is my first chapter of my new fanfic. I really hope you all enjoy it. It's my first time writing non original characters so there personalities may not be what there supposed to be, sorry about that. Anyway please vote and comment. Even if there comments are bad.

Picture with Len and the mushroom was made by FreezyChanMMD
Picture of Len holding holding Kaito was made by BrandonLuna12.