Big mishap (Arcana Famiglia) [Liberta x Nova]

Nova is the bluenette, Liberta is the blonde.

It was 1:45 in the morning on the island of Regalo. Everyone at the Famiglia mansion was asleep do to a long days of hard work. Well everyone expect for Nova.
Nova was sitting in his office, trying to finish his mountains of paper work on his desk. He knew, and accepted the fact that since he was the leader of the holy grail decision that he would have more responsibilities and duties then others, but despite his prim and proper personality, Nova didn't feel like doing all this work so late at night. All Nova wanted to go was to go to his room so he could finally get to rest, but instead he was in his office filling reports on all that happened throughout the day.
"This is exhausting." Nova sighed to himself.
Nova would never admit that in front of anyone. He likes his men and everyone else to think that he has it all together and could do all this on his own, and usually he can, but when there's piles of paper work on his desk, he usually complains to himself knowing that it's going to be an all nighter.
Nova kept filling out all the reports that he had to write.
"Almost done." He sighed.

Once Nova finally finished his last of his paper work, he payed back in his seat and sighed with relief.
"Guess I should head to bed now." He said.
Nova got up and headed for the door.
As he was about to leave his office, a letter got slipped under the door.
Curious, Nova picked it up and read it.

Dear chickpea,
Come to the garden once you're done all your work.

A little pissed off, Nova crumpled up the letter and threw it on the ground.
"Damn that idiot Liberta. I keep telling him not to call my chickpea."
Even though Nova gets pissed off every time Liberta calls him chickpea, Nova always blushed at the fact that Liberta gave him a nickname.
"M-maybe I should go meet with him."
Nova made his way to the garden in the back. On his way there he bumped into a few of the staff cleaning the house, but all the Famiglia members were asleep.
When Nova got to the garden, he saw Liberta leaning up against the gazebo waiting for him.
"Yo." Liberta said.
"Why did you ask to meet me here so late?" Nova asked in his usual cold way.
"Because I have a surprise for you chickpea." Liberta teased.
Nova got pissed off hearing Liberta call him pipsqueak.
"I told you not to call me chickpea!" He shouted.
"If you don't like it, why are you bushing?" Liberta laughed.
All Nova could do was just scoff at that comment.
Liberta sighed knowing he probably took things a little to far.
"Anyway, after tonight I might not be able to call to chickpea."
Nova stared at Liberta, confused on what he meant.
"I figured out a way to make you grow taller." Liberta explained.
Had that statement come from anyone else in the family, Nova would've been happy to have heard that, but since it came from Liberta it just angered him.
"So now your teasing me, on top of calling me chickpea!!" Nova asked pissed off.
He placed his hand on his sword waiting to strike him.
"No, no, I'm serious! I think I know a way." Liberta quickly said trying to calm Nova down.
Curious to hear what he had to say, Nova let go of his sword handle.
Liberta sighed with relief, then started to explain things.
"I've been practicing using my arcana's power, and I think I got that hang of it."
"What does this have to do with making me grow taller?"
"I can use my arcana's power to make you grow."
Nova saw pure determination in Liberta's eyes. He knew that Liberta felt very strongly about this, and despite the voice in his head telling him not to do it, he gave in.
"Fine, but if you mess up, I'll kill you." Nova said with a cold tone.
"I know I can do this!" Liberta said.
The fools mark on Liberta's head started to glow, and Liberta started saying the enchantment to activate it.  After he was done he pointed at Nova and shouted
"Grow!"
A bright light appeared under Liberta, that confused both Liberta and Nova. Before the two boys could say anything, Liberta was the one that started to grow. At first it wasn't anything to worry about, but the two boys started to panic when Liberta grew almost a foot taller.
"Liberta, you should probably stop now." Nova said a little worried.
Liberta nodded in agreement.
"Stop." He shouted.
But nothing happened.
"Liberta..." Nova said, getting more anxious.
"Uh, stop."
Nothing still happened.
"Do you know how to stop growing?" Nova asked.
"I guess not." Liberta chuckled.
Nova just sighed.
Liberta kept calm, until he realized that he was almost as tall as the gazebo.
"What should I do Nova?" Liberta asked in desperation.
Nova has no idea what to do.  The only thing he knew was the fact that if someone saw him like this, it would cause a huge panic in the mansion and on the island.
Nova quickly used his Arcana's power to put everyone in the mansion to sleep.
"At least now we don't have to worry about a panic." Nova panted.
"But I'm still growing!" Liberta said.
Liberta was a little over twice Nova's height at this point, and still kept slowly growing.
Nova looked up at the growing Liberta and knew that even though he put everyone to sleep at the moment, it could only by them a couple of hours, or at most until morning fall, and that's if Nova doesn't pass out from exhaustion.
Liberta was still growing taller and taller, and he didn't show any signs of stopping.
Nova was doing his best to come up with something to do, but he was too exhausted from his Arcana's power to think properly.
Because of his exhaustion, Nova ended up falling face forward, face planted right into Liberta's member.
"N-nova!" Liberta shouted flustered.
Nova instantly backed away from Liberta's member.
"I-I'm s-sorry." Nova said all flustered and embarrassed.
Nova's face was as red as a tomato, and he was fully awake now, just out of sheer shock alone.
Both boys snapped out of there embarrassment when they realized that Liberta's head passed the gazebo, and was still getting higher.
All Nova could do was stare at Liberta inching up towards the sky.

Liberta finally stopped growing after his head past the rooftop of the mansion.
Both boys sighed with relief when Liberta's growth spurt was done.
To make sure that no one in the town saw a giant Liberta head over the mansion rooftop, Liberta sat down in the garden.
"Glad it's finally over." Liberta said calmly.
Nova was more then a little pissed off at how Calm Liberta was.
"How can you be so calm!?" He asked ticked off.
"Just am."
Nova just rolled his eyes.
"Guess I cant stay here, otherwise I would cause some kind of panic." Liberta chuckled.
Nova scoffed at the fact that Liberta was pointing out the obvious.
Obviously Liberta couldn't stay at the mansion the way he is. It would cause the staff, and the rest of the family too much trouble, not to mention Jolly would try to use this situation to his advantage, but was there a place on the island.
Nova was thinking hard to find some kind of place that Liberta could stay that would be far from everyone, but he couldn't think of anywhere. Luckily he didn't have to.
Liberta lowered his hand in front of Nova for him to jump onto.
"Come on, let's get going." Liberta said.
"Go where?"
"The harbour. There's a storage place there that should be able to fit me." Liberta said.
Not knowing a better place for Liberta to stay, Nova climber onto Liberta's hand, and waited to depart.
Liberta placed Nova on his shoulder and started to make his way to the harbour.
He carefully climbed over the mansion and started walking through the streets of the town.
The towns buildings only reached up to Liberta's shoulder.
Nova was nervous at the fact that Liberta was walking through the streets so casually, causing each of his steps to cause a small rumble.
"This idiot is gonna get us both found out." Nova muttered to himself, softly enough so that Liberta wouldn't be able to hear him.

After what seemed like forever, the two boys finally made it to the harbour. Luckily since it was so late, no one was working there. Although if people were, Nova would've put everyone to sleep with his Arcana's power.
Even though there was craters and equipment in storage, it was still big enough for Liberta, if he kneeled down in there.
Liberta shimmied his way through into the storage, moving the craters and equipment out of the way so he would have more room.
Once he was all settled in, he sat down and relaxed.
"Glad the hard part is over." He sighed
Nova looked at him with shock and confusion.
"That was the hard part to you!?" Nova asked.
"Yep."
Nova just sighed.
He didn't feel like explaining it, but he knew full well the hard part was trying to keep the towns people away from the storage area, and that the people working here wouldn't just randomly see them here. 
"Why'd you even do this!?" Nova asked, angry at the situation.
"I wanted to do something special for you, before I told you what I really wanted to tell you." Liberta said blushing.
"And what would—" Nova was cut off by him losing his balance.
He slipped and fell off of Liberta's shoulder, and landed right in Liberta's lap.
"Are you ok?" Liberta asked worriedly.
"I'm fine. Now what did you want to tell me?" Nova asked, impatiently.
Liberta blushed, and looked away from Nova.
Nova was growing impatient, until he was distracted by the rising rising surface underneath him.
"What's going on?" Nova asked.
Liberta knee full well that his body was saying what he was supposed to be saying.
"I have a crush on you!" Liberta blurted out.
Nova was too shocked to say anything.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, Liberta repeated himself.
"Nova, I have a crush on you, and I wanted to go out with you."
"Idiot." Was all Nova said.
"Huh?"
"You didn't have to do all this to say you like me." Nova started off.
Liberta was a little nervous as to where this was going, but was relieved by Nova's next actions.
Nova started to rub the surface that he was standing on, giving Liberta a sense of pleasure.
"I like you too idiot." Nova said blushing.
Liberta was overjoyed when he heard Nova say that.
"Then will you go out with me? And continue what your doing?"
Nova smirked and stopped rubbing the surface.
"I will go out with you, but we will have to till later to have that kind of fun." Nova said.
"Your such a tease." Liberta said, with his member throbbing with excitement.
Nova had to hug the entire bulge so he wouldn't fall off of it.
"I know." Nova said and kissed it.

A/N: hello hello. Another tease at the end because I love to tease you all. At first I wasn't even thinking about doing the last part, but then I thought I should've done an actual smut scene, but then I decided to just tease with you. Consider it foreplay or something. Anyway really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment.

Got the picture from Kyo-Phantom from the anime animo.