Attack on astroid (vanguard)

"They have Aichi!" Kamui shouted when he was running through the doors of cars capital.
"What!?" Miwa asked.
"T-team asteroid. T-they took a-Aichi." Kamui panted.
Everyone in the store gasped.
"How!?" Miwa asked.
"I don't know, but we have to go and save him." Kamui said.
"Hold it!" Masaki said.
That for everyone's attention.
"We can't just go barging in. We need a plan." Misaki said.
"The plan is simple. Let me take on Ren. With my skill, I will easily beat him." Morikawa said proudly.
"Yeah right, more like end up like his lap dog." Izaki muttered to himself, softly enough that only he heard it.
"Hold on, where's Kai, and Emi?" Kamui asked.
They weren't in the store.
"I think Emi is at home. It's better that we don't get her involved with this." Shin said.
"Meow." Assistant manager said.
"I think I know where Kai is." Miwa said.
"Well hurry and go get him. We need all the help we can get!" Kamui said.
"On it."
Miwa ran out of the store and started running to the park where Kai normally is.
The first spot he looked at was the bench that Kai slept on, but he wasn't there.
Miwa then started running around the park seeing if he could Kai.
"Where is he?" Miwa asked.
A then felt the ground shake a little.
"Maybe that's an earthquake." He said aloud.
He then continued to look around at the park, but still no luck.
He's looked every where in that park and Kai wasn't there.
"Come on Kai, your boyfriends in trouble." Miwa said.
Miwa felt the ground shake again.
This time he was a bit more confused. He looked around to see if there was any garbage trucks or anything that was around the area, but nothing of the sort to make the ground shake.
He then felt it happen again, although this one felt a little bigger.
The ground kept shaking, getting more stronger with each shake until the point where Miwa was struggling to keep his balance.
"What's going on?"
After the next shake, Miwa fell on his butt.
Miwa got up and brushed it off, but was still confused on what was going on. He was so focused on why the ground was shaking that he almost forgot about the fact that team asteroid has Aichi.
"What is that?" Miwa thought. He looked around and still saw nothing.
Whatever it was, was not something he could see.
While looking around he remembered that Kai lived close to here and then remembered what the actual objective was.
He raced over to apartment.
The shaking a seen to be getting stronger there, maybe on top of finding Kai, he will also figure out what those weird shakings are.

Miwa was walking down the hall way to Kai's apartment.  The shakings were insanely strong here, every time one occurred, Miwa had to stay dead in his tracks to keep himself from falling over.
After what seemed like a while, Miwa finally made it to Kai's apartment.
He was about to knock on the door, when another shaking occurred, making Miwa fall straight into Kai's place.
When Miwa looked up he saw a sight that he definitely was not expecting to see.
What Miwa saw was Kai, the size of the room, while sitting down.
If Kai moves even a few inches he would break something.
The ceiling above him was already cracking a little just from Kai's height.

"H-hey." Miwa said shocked, confused and nervous.
"Tch." Was all Kai has to say.
How could he be come at a time like this!?
He's the size of the room!
"So—"
"It was something from cray that did this." Kai immediately said, before Miwa could ask.
"Huh!?" 
Now Miwa was even more confused about it.
"After I unlocked PSYqualia, I wanted to explore cray for myself and see what it was like. While I was there one of my Kagero units accidentally spilled something on me." Kai started.
"What was it?" Miwa asked.
Before Kai could answer, another growth spurt hit. It caused the ground underneath Miwa to shake, making him fall.
Miwa finally figured out where all the earthquakes came from.
The shaking stopped once Kai stopped growing.
Kai was still able to fit in the room, but at this point he was basically lying down with his legs crossed.
Miwa was in the dome these hid legs created.
The ceiling was cracking even more, and some of it was starting to fall off.
This doesn't look good. Kai needs to get out of there and fast.
"Miwa, are you ok?" Kai asked worried.
"Y-yeah, anyway what was that for spilt on you?" Miwa asked.
"It was formula made by the unit 'the Chemist of Chaos, Jack' from the dangerous playground clan."
(Side not:For those of you who watch Vanguard, the dangerous playground is not a real clan, it is just a clan that I made up a long time ago.)
"I think it works." Miwa kidded.
"Your about to see that first hand." Kai said and pointed at Miwa's shirt.
There was a green liquid dripping from Miwa's shirt.
"W-wha!?" Miwa shouted.
"Get our fast Miwa!" Kai said.
"But—"
"Now!  I feel another growth spurt coming."
Miwa quickly ran out Kai's apartment.
When he ran out of the building, he saw hundred of people standing out there.
Great. The last thing Kai needs when he bursts out that building is a crowd that he could accidentally hurt.
Miwa started getting this weird sensation in his stomach.
It didn't hurt or anything, it just felt kind of tingly.
Is this what the growth spurt feels like.

Back in Kai's situation, the ceiling was starting to collapse and the walls and floor couldn't take much more.
"D-damn." Kai said.
He doesn't have much time.
He needs to find a way to get out of this building fast before he gets too heavy and collapses through all the floors.
Kai looked tilted his head to look out the balcony.
Kai knew that he didn't have much of a choice.
With the size that he is now, if he rolled out the window he would be fine. And braking that one wall is better then destroying the entire building. Kai just hoped that no one was outside, so he doesn't hurt them.
Kai started to slowly squirm his way to the balcony.
When he had enough leg space, he tried to use the walls to push off of, but that only broke the walls.
Looks like he's going to have to take this from a different approach.
Kai stretches his arms out the window and carefully started to pull himself out.
His torso was out of the window, he just jumped out, destroying what little of his apartment he had left.

As Kai was falling, people were quickly getting out of the way.
The last thing they wanted was to be crushed by a giant.
When Kai landed, a the earth shook like crazy.
Everyone, accept for Miwa fell. Kai's building almost didn't survive it.
When Kai stood at his full height he saw that he was now the size almost the size of his building.
He started to look around the crowd to see if he could find Miwa, but no luck.
"Miwa, are you there?" Kai asked.
"Yo." Miwa said from behind him.
Kai looked behind him and saw that Miwa was the exact same height as him.
"Miwa? How'd you grow so quickly?" Kai asked.
"I don't know, but we have bigger stuff to worry about." Miwa said.
"What could be bigger then us?" Kai asked.
"Team asteroid has your boyfriend." Miwa said.
Kai was astonished at this statement.
He knew that Reb was still after him, but he never thought that he'd kidnap Aichi.
"We need to go get save him now." Kai said.
"Yeah, everyone else is waiting for us at asteroids tower." Miwa said.
Kai and Miwa started running to Astroid's tower, without realizing all the earthquakes they were causing with each step.
Cause of how big they were, it only took seconds for the giants to make it to the tower.
The first thing Miwa did was kneel down to get a look inside to see what was going on.
"I was expecting something more bigger." Miwa joked.
Kai just rolled his eyes.
He didn't have time for this. Aichi was being held hostage there, and Kai wanted to save him.
Kai took hold of the tower and started shaking it.
"Hey Ren! Come out here!" Kai demanded.
Ren showed up on the roof with Aichi, tetsu, and the rest of the gang.
All of them was shocked at the view.
"Hey Kai, you've gotten bigger since the last time we saw each other." Ren said.
"Tch, give back Aichi!" Kai shouted.
"Fine. I was only keeping him so that I could get you here to fight, but now your too big to hold the cards." Ren said.
"B-but Ren—" Tetsu started but was cut off by Ren saying.
"There's no point. I'll just get him when he's back to normal."
Ren and Tetsu both left leaving everyone there to stare at the two giants.
"H-how...?"Kamui stammered.
"It's a long story." Miwa said.
Kai put out his hand for Aichi to climb on.
When Aichi did, Kai raised his hand to his face and kissed Aichi.
"I'm glad your safe." Kai said.
"Yeah. Thanks to my giant hero boyfriend." Aichi said.
"S-so what are we going to do about this?" Shin asked.
"We'll figure it out." Miwa said.
Kai walked off with Aichi before they could discuss it further.
Kai was very careful not to step on anyone or anything while walking.
"Can you fix this with your PSYqualia?" Kai asked Aichi.
"Don't think so. I'm still not that good with it yet, and I don't think PSYqualia can fix this." Aichi said.
"This happened to me while I was on cray." Kai said.
"Ok, then I'll try." Both Aichi and Kai activated their PSYqualia and found themselves on planet cray.
It's a lot safer for Kai to be here then to be on earth anyway.
Kai looked down and the chemist of chaos, Jack, with some of the Kagero units.
"Looks like it's the giant Kagero vanguard, and he's with the royal paladin Vanguard." Jack started in his creepy squeaky voice.
"C-can you fix this?" Aichi asked from Kai's hand.
"Of course, but it might take a while for me to make something that'll work so hang tight cause this is going to take a while." Jack smirked.
"Are you ok with me being a giant?" Kai asked Aichi.
"Yeah, it could be fun." Aichi said.

A/N: and I'm finally done the third chapter. This one is a little longer then usual, so hope you enjoy. Sorry this took so long to finish but I've had tones of hw to deal with, but better late then never. I may have twisted the story a little bit, but it is a fanfic so that's to be expected. I really hope you enjoy it please vote and comment.

Both artwork in this story is done by the amazing artist MacroVanguard. If you are on Deviantart I seriously suggest you go look at his page. Not only is he a amazing artist, but he has some nice shindou x chrono fanfics of his own.