Christmas special (MHA)

A giant Todoroki was just sitting around bored.
Because of his size he couldn't hang out with everyone.
It's not like his classmates were afraid of him or anything.
It was the citizens that were a little afraid of him.
You would figure that with mount lady they would be ok with a giant hero, but since Todoroki is the sun of the pro hero Endever, who was more feared then loved, the citizens were afraid of him.
The principal of UA thought it would be best for Todoroki to stay in one of the training grounds until they found a way to shrink him back to normal.
The problem was that today is Christmas and everyone in Todoroki's class was busy with their own things and his family went on their annual vacation, so he was all alone on Christmas.
Todoroki just sat there and sighed.
Even though he usually kept to himself, he still didn't feel like being alone on Christmas of all times.
"I hope they can come up with a cure soon." Todoroki said to himself.

Why couldn't he be small instead of giant, at least that way he could still be with someone, although knowing his father, Todoroki would never hear the end of it, and probably get criticized for it.

"What am I going to do now?" He sighed.
"I know something!" A tiny voice said.
"Huh?"
Todoroki looked around and found Deku on one of the buildings.
Todoroki stuck out his hand for Deku go climb on it.
"Merry Christmas Todoroki, your Christmas gift from me is... me." Deku said.
Deku blushed while saying it not knowing how Todoroki would react.
"Midoriya you dork." Todoroki chuckled.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to get you." Deku panicked.
"Don't worry, it's perfect." Todoroki said.
Deku blushed and smiled at that comment.
Todoroki slowly leaned in and gave Deku a kiss.
"You're the best boyfriend." Todoroki smiled.
"T-thank you." Deku said flustered.
Todoroki laughed at how flustered Deku was.
"I love you, Midoriya."
"I love you too, Todoroki."

A/N: that's right I'm back with a new chapter. I'm sorry this one is a little late for Christmas but I figured I had to do a Christmas one. Even though it's not as long as some of the others that I've done, I still like the way it turned out considering the Christmas theme and all. Hope you all enjoy it and hope that you all had a merry Christmas with all you're loved ones.
The art is done by Sizeshiftingrobot from tumblr.