Larger then life (vanguard)

Note: this chapter has nothing to do with the previous vanguard chapter.

Naoki was sitting in the club room bored.
Everyone else was still in class, so there was nothing to do.
Truth be told Naoki was supposed to be in class too, but he didn't feel like going.
Everyone at this school was so focused on studying and all seemed fake, so whenever he did go he would get pissed off by at least one thing or another.
He just sat there board.
"I should have just gone to class, I'm bored either way." He sighed to himself.
Even though he felt like that was true, there was another reason why he didn't mind going to class. It was because Aichi was in his class.
Nobody knew this, and Naoki would beat up anyone that would try to ask him about it, but Naoki had a secret crush on Aichi.

The moment Aichi walked in his class, Naoki knew there was something different about him. That he was not going to be like the other students at this stupid school. He wasn't fake at all. He seemed genuine.
Just like he did back when he was in grade school.
Obviously Naoki didn't have the crush on Aichi back then, but he did want to be friends with Aichi, but Naoki never tried to approach Aichi.

"Man, I should have done something back then." Naoki said.
He's been thinking about that for a while now, but there's not much he can do about it now.
And at least Aichi decided to transfer back, so he can make up for it.
"So you want Aichi?" A female voice asked.
"Who's that?" Naoki asked.
He got up and looked around the room, but saw no one there.
How did someone know that he liked Aichi?
"I bet I can make that happen." The female voice giggled.
That comment got Naoki's attention.
"Are you curious how?" The voice asked.
"Y-yeah." Naoki said.
Right before Naoki's eyes, a blue lady in a blue dress appeared.
"Who are you?" Naoki asked.
"I'm the havoc lover, Itsuki. I'm from the dangerous playground and just happen to need help from a human. If you help me, then I'll help you." She answered.
(Again, the dangerous playground is just a clan that I made up)
"How did you get here from cray?" Naoki asked.
"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that I can get what you want. Provided you help me." She cunningly said.
"What do you need?"
"I just need a hero that's larger then life. If you do that then I'm sure Aichi will fall for you." She said passively.
Naoki liked hearing that last part. Aichi will fell for him.
Even if there's only a slight chance, Naoki is still going to take it.
"Fine, I'll do it." He said, not knowing what the heck he was getting into.
Itsuki smirked, then snapped her fingers.
A bright light shinned all over the room, the dimmer down.
Naoki looked around and saw that nothing changed.
"What'd you do?" He asked.
"You'll see soon enough." She said.
Before Naoki could ask anymore questions, she disappeared.
Naoki pinched himself to see if it was all just a dream.
"Nope, that was all real." He said.
Despite the show that she just put on, Naoki didn't feel any different from before.
He actually got his hopes up for a change, so it sucks that nothing happened.
"Should've known." He muttered.
Since nothing was happening, Naoki decided to take a nap until the rest of the members get here.

"N-Naoki!?" Aichi said.
Naoki slowly woke up from his nap.
"Jeez, it took you long enough." He said.
He stretched his arms and legs, and hit both the walls.
"What the?" He said.
Naoki doesn't remember sleeping by any of the walls, so why was he hitting both of them?
He opened his eyes and saw that he was the size of the room.
"What!?" Naoki screamed.
His voice was so loud that it Aichi had to cover his ears.
"Sorry." Naoki whispered.
"I-it's ok. W-what happened." Aichi asked nervously.
"I don't know." Naoki said.
Then he thought about it for a second to what happened before he fell asleep.
He was talking to that dangerous playground unit about him and Aichi.
Is this what she meant when she said that she wanted a hero that was "larger then life"?
Why did she even do this?
As he wondered about these he started to feel a tingly sensation.
This must be what the growth spurts feel like.
He needs to find a way to get out of here. Fast.
"Is anyone still in here?" Naoki asked.
"N-no. It's after school so a lot of people went home and the rest of the club ran when they saw you like this." Aichi said.
"Brace yourself." Naoki said.
Without warning he quickly grabbed Aichi in his hand.
Aichi was too shocked to do anything about it.
Naoki took a deep breath then stood up, bursting through the ceiling.
Debris was falling everywhere. Naoki was covering Aichi with his other hand to keep him safe from the debris.
The school only came up to Naoki's waist.
There was debris on the fields and around the school from Naoki crashing through the roof.
In the distance there were some people wondering what all the commotion was about.

Only Korin, Misaki and Shingo knew what was up, but they were too afraid to do anything.

Before a crowd started to form, Naoki quickly got out of the school and started walking around to see if he could find a place to hide.
He was very careful not to step on anyone or anything.
People did stop and stare as Naoki tip toed by, but they just thought they were sleeper deprived and kept walking as if they saw nothing.

Naoki spent a couple minutes walking through the streets, with Aichi in his hand.
It was hard finding a place for a giant to stay.
Eventually Naoki just headed to the park and sat there for a little while.
Luckily there was nobody at the park, so he didn't have to worry about accidentally crushing someone.
He just sat there and just tried to process what just happened.
That stupid unit did this to him, and he still didn't know why, and Aichi still didn't show any signs of liking him.
"Naoki!" Aichi called from his hand.
"Oh, sorry I forgot I had you." Naoki said.
Naoki lifted Aichi up to his face so he would have a better view of him.
"I just remembered that there's an abandoned warehouse not to far from here. With your size we could get there in no time." Aichi said.
"Lead the way." Naoki said.

The warehouse was the perfect size for Naoki to fit into. Since it was abandoned, not that many people are around this area. Plus it was fenced off to the public, giving Naoki some privacy.
Naoki stepped inside and saw nothing but open space. His head just barely brushed the top of the ceiling, so in most of the areas he could fully stand up.
"This is great." Naoki said.
"Yeah." Aichi added.
Naoki decided to sit down and get comfy since he knew that he was going to be there for a while.
"Say, Aichi, why are you so calm about this?"
Aichi started looking off into the distance.
"Because this isn't the weirdest thing I've dealt with." Aichi answered.
"Oh."
"A-also, you look kind of hot as a giant." Aichi said flustered.
Naoki couldn't believe what he was hearing.
Aichi actually liked him! Even though now that he's a giant, Aichi still likes him.
"R-really." Naoki asked.
"Yeah." Aichi said.
Without even thinking, Naoki brought Aichi closer to him for a kiss.
It was a bit weird, since Naoki was kissing all of Aichi, but they both enjoyed it.
Aichi enjoyed it so much so that he fainted out of Naoki's hand.
He fell right into Naoki's lap, or to be more precise, right on Naoki's member.
Naoki was a as red as a tomato because of where Aichi was.
"A-are y-you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, just glad I landed on something soft." Aichi said without realizing where he landed.
Aichi then started to feel himself inch up.
He looked down and saw that, he was not only on Naoki's member, but it was also starting to get hard.
Naoki tried to think of something to stop it, but nothing worked.
Aichi just say there not knowing what to do.
He was also enjoying this, but it's way too soon to be thinking about that.
To quickly change the subject Aichi asked
"So how are we going to fix this?"
Naoki shrugged.
Although Naoki was starting to enjoy this, he couldn't stay this way forever. He needs to find a way to get back to normal, that way he and Aichi can be proper boyfriends.

Sitting on top of a building outside the warehouse, Itsuki saw everything.
"So the first part was a little boring, but what's next to Come is definitely going to be more exciting." She smirked.

A/N: I'm just going to leave it on a cliff hanger cause I'm going to be mean that way. Don't know when I'm going to make the second part, or if I'm going to branch it off into it's own book. Will see. Anyway I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next part to this Weill definitely have smut in it 😉. Plz vote and comment.

(The pic here is just to show people who don't watch vanguard what they look like. I'm still waiting for the artist to finish drawing the real pic. Will upload it when it's done)
The sub drawing is by rwka from the website Zerochan.