Easter egg hunt (assassination classroom) [Karma x Nagisa]

A/N: red head is Karma and bluenette is Nagisa

Today was Easter Monday. A holiday that is normally only celebrated not celebrated in Japan, but Koro sensei loves any idea for a holiday.
The entire class was on the outside field, by class E, waiting for Koro sensei.  Kararuma sensei and mlle Jelavic had to give a report today on the progress of the Assassination, so it was just the kids and Koro Sensei.
Normally that wouldn't be a problem, other then the fact that Koro Sensei decides to cancel class for today. For obvious reasons, the class would never go to class on that day, but Koro Sensei sent a note to each student begging them to show up today.
Since Koro Sensei begged, the class showed up, but there was one problem with that. Koro Sensei was late.
The note specifically said that the meet time was 1:00. It was 1:40 and Koro Sensei was no where to be found.
"Well this blows. The stupid note said to come at 1:00, and yet the octopus didn't even show up for this time!" Ryoma complained.
Though most of the class didn't really agree with his tone, they did have to agree that they were a little annoyed Koro Sensei was late.
"It is annoying that he's late." Kiara agreed.
"What's the point of canceling classes if we still have to come in?" Nakamura added.
"Maybe he's he's trying to test our patience."  Isogai said, trying to defend Koro Sensei.
Some of the class nodded in agreement, but not all felt this way.
"Whatever he has planned for us, I hope he shows up soon." Hiroto said.
Most of the class nodded in agreement.
The class decided to wait a little bit longer, but not everyone was happy with waiting for so long.
"What's taking him so damn long!?" Ryoma complained.
"Calm down Ryoma, I'm sure he'll be here soon." Nagisa said.
"Yeah." Kaede agreed.
Ryōma glared at them. He really didn't feel like waiting around any longer.
"I'm sure he has a plan for some weird thing, but until then we could try to come up with a way to kill him." Karma suggested.
Some of the class exchanged glances with each other.
While they knew that the whole point of the class was to kill Koro Sensei, not everyone wanted to kill him, but that was a debate for later.
"Hehehe, so you think you I wouldn't find out." Koro Sensei said from behind Karma.
Karma jumped when he heard Koro Sensei behind him.
"So glad that you all came!" Koro Sensei said.
"Not like we had a choice with your begging." Nagisa mumbled to himself.
Not hearing Nagisa's comment, Koro Sensei started to explain what was going on.
"Today is a very special day class." He started to explain.
"What's so special about today?" Kaede asked.
Koro Sensei started to giggle, making the class confused.
"Today is Easter Monday!"
That confused the class even more.
"What's Easter?" Masayoshi asked.
"What!? You mean to don't know!?" Koro Sensei asked.
The whole class shook their heads no.
Koro Sensei sighed.
"Well, looks like we do need to have a lesson today, on foreign holidays!"
"Foreign holidays?" Yukiko asked.
"Yep, today's lesson is Easter. Now which one of you can guess what Easter is."
The entire class just said that they didn't know what Easter was, so the fact that Kore sensei even asked them that was a little shocking.
The class thought about it for a little while, but non of them thought of anything, except for one certain classmate.
"Easter is a North American holiday for kids where a bunny rabbit hides decorated eggs for little kids to find, known as an Easter egg hunt. Usually there are mini prizes in these eggs such as chocolate, candy or mini toys." Ritsu said from every classmates phone.
"Correct!"
"This holiday sounds like a lot of fun." Kaede said.
"So glad you think so, cause that's what we're doing today!"
Most of the class got excited when they heard that.
"Really!" Kaede asked.
"Yep, I hid eggs all over the forest. Your job is to pair up and to go find them."
"Why pair up?" Karma asked.
"Is it to help hone our assassin skills by not only looking for unknown objects without knowing the whereabouts, but also focusing on building our team work?" Itona asked.
"Y-yeah." Koro Sensei lied.
Truth be told, Koro Sensei just wanted to finally see some couples in his class, so he could make fun of them. His last attempt on the island failed, but this time it'll be different. This time it will work. At least Koro Sensei hoped so.