New years special (fairy tail)

It was New Year's Eve and everyone in Magnolia was celebrating it. People were getting booths ready for the annual festival. Everyone in Fairy tail was buddy preparing for their celebration.
Everyone accept for Natsu that is.
Earlier that day Natsu received a note saying to go into the forest alone at night, and tell no one.
Natsu being Natsu thought that it was someone that wanted to challenge him to a fight.
He went into the forest with a fire in his belly ready to go and pick a fight with someone.
"I hope that they're strong." Natsu said as he was venturing through the forest.
Once he went to the meeting spot, Natsu was ready to for the enemy to come out and attack.
After a few minutes of waiting Natsu got a bit impatient.
"Show yourself already!" Natsu screamed.
"Shhh, keep your voice down." Someone said from the shadows.
Natsu recognized that sweet smoothed voice instantly.
It was his boyfriend's voice, Zeref.
"Zeref?" Natsu asked.
"Yeah." Zeref answered.
Natsu was looking around to try and see him.  His sent was everywhere, and it was far stronger then usual.
"Where are you?" Natsu asked.
"Hold on, I have a surprise for you." Zeref said.
Natsu was excited when he heard that.
What could the surprise be? Maybe a type of fire that he hasn't tried before, or the whereabouts to Gilddarts.
Natsu could barely contain his excitement.
"What is it?" He asked.
"We'll be prepared, cause this is a big one." Zeref said.
Natsu was super excited now.
He kept looking around seeing if he could see Zeref, but all he saw was trees. At least that's what he thought it was until he saw two black trees start to move toward him.
"What the—" Natsu said shocked.
Not only did these trees move, but they also smelt like Zeref.
Maybe this was part of the surprise.
"Ok Natsu look up." Zeref said.
Natsu looked up and saw a giant Zeref staring right at him.
"Cool!" Natsu said.
"Glad you like this." Zeref said.
He sat down in front of Natsu.
"This is awesome! But how did you do it?" Natsu asked.
"I got Brandish to turn me into a giant for a little while."
Natsu was so pumped up about this.
"Now I really want to fight you." Natsu said.
Zeref just laughed.
He figured that's something Natsu would want.
"Sure, but let's wait till tomorrow. Right now I just want to enjoy this with you."
Natsu nodded, then hopped into Zeref's lap, and got all cosy.
There was only one more minute until New Years and the two boyfriends were just enjoying each other's company.
Natsu was sitting comfy while Zeref was caressing Natsu's hair with his giant finger.
"Can you believe it's already been one year?" Zeref asked.
"Yeah. Hard to believe the year is about to end soon." Natsu said.
"Yeah, but I'm glad I'm beginning the new year with you." Zeref smiled.
Natsu just blushed at that comment.
Only Zeref knew how to make Natsu blush like that.
The two were so in the moment that they almost didn't notice that the clock struck midnight.
"Happy new year." Zeref said.
Without warning he grabbed Natsu and kissed.
"Happy new year." Natsu said with a smile.
Zeref smiled at how happy Natsu was.
"Can we fight now?"

A/N: Happy 2019 to all my readers. I hope that you all have a wonderful year and live to your fullest. Hope you enjoyed the New Years special.
As for the picture. I actually found it on Pinterest and could not find the original artist so unfortunately I'm not able to tell you who drew it.
Really sorry about that.