Inspiration from an Unimaginative

So,
Title is kinda weird.
Oof.

Anyways.

So, I was working on my untitled novel in class, and during break a discussion started about books and people who read and write them.
Anyways, that only needs to be mentioned because of what happened next.

So, I expressed my frustration that writing was hard, and got a RESOUNDING chorus of how amazing it was that I even dared to try and write from the WHOLE CLASS.

And, the part that made me write this chapter,

This guy (I don't know half the names of the people in my class, woops. It's Jermine or something? Maybe.) anyways this guy told me as we were walking back to the lab that he fully expected to take his daughters to Barnes and Noble someday and see my book there.

Like,, do you get how... Empowering? I guess, that is?

Like, here I am, going to welding college with 28 dudes, and going so one day I'll have enough money to retire and write my book.

And this guy, this guy I labeled so badly as an unimaginative person because of how he acted, told me to follow my dream, and that he fully expected me to succeed.

Like,, holy shit. After we spoke yesterday, I went home and wrote another 600-700 hundred words (a feat that normally takes a week).
Like, this guy inspired me so much and it fucking gave me power to write more??