mark x yukhei

mark was worked really hard and sometimes he just needed relief from that. it didn't come as a surprise when he liked the idea of being a little, of course he loved it. being babied and cared for was his favorite feeling.

thats also how mark ended up how he is now, he's sitting on yukhei's lap, playing with his fingers and sucking on the baby blue pacifier that's in his mouth. he had just woken up from his nap.

"hi baby, how're you feeling?" yukhei asks him as he runs a hand through marks fluffy hair. mark was going to take out his pacifier to tell him, but then decided against it because he loves it.

"vewy small and happy, dada. baby feews vewy small." 

yukhei cooed, he and the other nct members think mark is the cutest baby boy in the world.

"well, sweet pea, daddy is very happy that you're happy."

this put mark into a cute little giggle fit, he was just so happy when he was small that sometimes it was nearly heartbreaking when he wasn't little. everyone around him loved babying him, even the dreamies. they thought it was so cute to see their leader so happy and relaxed.

after marks giggle fit, yukhei picked him up and placed him on his hip. mark put his head in yukhei's shoulder, wrapped his legs around him, and nuzzled into him.

"hey bun," yukhei whispered,

"do you wanna go see dada johnny?"

marks head shot up, "YES! i wanna see dada johnny!"

now, mark didn't have a absolute favorite daddy, but if he did have one then johnny and yukhei are at the top of the list.

"okay, baby. calm down a bit haha, dada johnny wants to see you too."