mark x yukhei

yukhei was walking out of the kitchen and upstairs when he heard sniffling coming from mark's room. he stood outside of the door and heard mark talking to himself.
"i'm stupid, no one loves me." yukhei's heart had shattered right there. he wondered what was wrong with the boy, but he didn't want to walk in and accidentally make mark angry. "i-i'm ugly and an-annoying." that's when yukhei decided to knock on the baby's door.
"mark..?" yukhei said with the softest voice he was able to do. all he heard in return was mark's little sobs, yukhei himself was starting to tear up.
"can i come in? please?"
"y-yes."
yukhei walked in and found mark sitting on the bed with his blanket wrapped around him and his head. he looked so sad, yukhei had never seen him look so sad before. he sat down beside him and put his arm over his shoulder.
"what's wrong?" yukhei asked running his hand up and down mark's side. mark was hiccuping, trying to find words. "i-i'm annoying an-and y-you," mark was so upset at this point he was nearly hyperventilating.
"baby, calm down before you work yourself into a panic attack. okay?" the boy nodded, calmed down a little bit with the pet name.
"i feel like i'm annoying when i'm little and it makes you guys hate me when i'm big." to say yukhei was shocked was an understatement. "oh sweetheart," yukhei said as he pulled mark into his lap,
"what makes you think you're annoying?"
"i feel like i'm too needy and too affectionate sometimes, but i can't help it."
"daddy knows that, baby. but we like that, that's why we all agreed on being your daddies and none of us hate you when you're big, okay? do you still wanna be looked after and cared for when you're big?" mark nodded his head shyly, he couldn't help that he loved being babied. it made him feel safe and warm, so when he wasn't getting that he felt like he wasn't good enough for them.
"okay kitty, i can do that for you when you're big, too. just come to daddy alright?"
"o-okay."
"hm, do you wanna be little right now?"
"mhmmm," mark said shoving his body into yukhei's

"please."

"okay baby, let's make it happen."

yukhei started bouncing his legs, making mark bounce too. they were holding hands and each time mark went up he would cutely say "uppy!" which yukhei found way too cute.
"do you want to cuddle with dada?" mark's heart started beating fast when he heard yukhei say dada. that was his favorite name to call him, and it made him feel like the tiniest baby on the earth when he used it. mark squealed and chanted a cute "yes dada! please!"
yukhei laid mark down beside him and then turned to face him. he put his hands over mark's little waist and rubbed his sides to give him some comfort. he started staring at mark and once mark noticed, he couldn't help but blush.
"baby, you really are so pretty." yukhei told him, mark's face was on fire at this point.
"n-no dada, i'm not."
"ah-ah-ah baby, don't disagree with daddy unless you want spankings." mark gasped. spankings?! those were the worst.
"fineeee daddy."
"good boy, little one. daddy loves you." yukhei said as he kissed mark's forehead.
"and daddy loves you here," a kiss on mark's left cheek
"he loves you here," a kiss on mark's right cheek, mark was a squealing mess. he loved kisses more than anything.
"and he loves you here," a kiss on mark's right eyelid
"aaand here," a kiss on mark's left eyelid
"daddy really loves you here," a kiss to mark's nose. mark loved when people booped or kissed it.
"and daddy loves you the most right here," he said kissing mark's lips. he was squealing but gasping all at once. it was very rare for him to get lip kisses from yukhei, but when he did get them it was the most amazing thing in the world. mark decided to give back to yukhei and kiss him too.
"baby loves daddy everywhere, but i'm still going to kiss your face all around!" and so he did.
he kissed yukhei's eyes, then his forehead, then his nose, then the cheeks, and finally the lips. which mark loved. yukhei's lips were the softest he had ever felt. he was starting to get a little sleepy, but he still hadn't moved his lips from yukhei's because they felt so nice and made him feel warm. yukhei started to wonder why mark was being so quiet, but then he felt his bottom lip moving.
'huh?' he thought, then he looked down 'ohhh'
mark was sucking on yukhei's lip like his paci or his thumb to help him sleep. 'what a cute baby' he thought, he wasn't gonna move, so he let mark continue suckling on his lip. he started rubbing mark's back because he knew that even though he was asleep, he'd still enjoy it.
'hm, i really do love this baby' was the last thing yukhei thought of before he drifted to sleep.