mark x yuta

yuta just got finished changing mark's diaper and was taking him back up to his room. "what do you wanna wear, baby?"
mark didn't say anything, just pointed to something in his closet. it wasn't very clear what it was though so that only left it to yuta to guess what he wants. after going through a bunch of clothes, he pulled out a cute lion onesie and he could tell by the look on mark's face that it was exactly what he wanted to wear. yuta helped mark step into the onesie and zipped him up.
"daaddyyy," mark squealed, "help me stand, pweaaseee." so yuta did help him stand, but he really wasn't expecting mark to be as cute as he was being today.
"ah baby, you're so cute." yuta said as he pinched mark's nose, which mark was super giddy about. yuta was holding mark's hands and helping him walk around his room when mark opened his mouth.
"dada, markie wants to be a lion." yuta was squealing on the inside, mark was way too cute.
"then be a lion, sweetheart." mark just nodded his head very rapidly. as mark and yuta were making their third circle around mark's room, all that can be heard is a soft but loud "ROOOAAAAAR" it startled yuta because he wasn't really expecting it. mark started jumping up and down while yuta was still holding onto his hands.
"my baby is so cute, you're such a cute baby." mark was squealing at this point.
"daddyyyy," mark said still bouncing, "i'm a lion! look at meee!"
"ROOOAAAAAARRRRR" they were making their way around the room again when mark's legs got tired and decided he just wanted to crawl. he kept letting out little roars and crawled towards yuta.
"i love you my little baby lion"