mark x 127

this was a request by Ariannoo ,,, i hope u like it!!

"you're sure that you don't wanna go?"

"yeah, i'm fine!"

mark really didn't feel like going out today, he wanted it to be his lazy day. just to chill out and relax, maybe watch some youtube videos or a movie. he wanted some mark time, which is understandable.

well, after about an hour mark realized that's not what he wanted at all. he felt so little and no one was there to take care of him. he was sitting in his room with a stuffie and his binkie.

"daaaadddies, want my daddies!"
mark could feel himself starting to tear up and he immediately said, "markie no cry today! markie good boy!" but then he started to sob.

"wan dada! markie wan be held! too little!"

it was like god was watching over him because he heard the door open, sicheng came to check on him only to see that he was crying.

"oh bubby, what's wrong?" mark sniffled a bit

"felt little and daddies weren't home, markie too little today!"

all the 127 members came up to mark and took a turn comforting him. but of course, he wanted his second favorite daddy and that would be jaehyun.

"dada! dada! dada!"

"hi baby! do you want dada?"

"mhmm, baby wan dada!"

jaehyun picked the boy up and had him on his hip until he saw jungwoo. jungwoo was his favorite to play with and mark was pretty sure he was little too, but that's a story for another time.

"woo! give me to woo!"

"woo wan go pway? pweaseee?"

there was NO way that jungwoo could say no to mark's cute little baby voice. so the boys went to go play with marks cars and blocks, they built a huge tower!

after a bit, mark ran out to go cuddle with johnny, he LOVED cuddling with johnny. he nuzzled his little face into johnny's side and held on to him for dear life while johnny pet his hair.

mark got up when he decided he wanted to go to yuta and sit in his lap.

"hi dada, markie sit here?"

"of course you can baby! sit down and dada will bounce you."

"yay! bouncy!"

after mark had a fit of giggles he wanted to go to donghyuck and doyoung and give them BIG kissies since they both looked a bit stressed.

"markie wub you hyuckie and papa!" it made them both smile from ear to ear.

finally, mark was on a mission to go find taeil and taeyong. who were both sitting on the ground playing a card game.

"daddies! wan loves from markie?"

"of course we do, sweet baby!"

mark giggled, he gave them both BIG hugs and BIG kissies before laying across the both of them and going night night. they both kissed his little hands and forehead and told them they love him.

a/n: aaaaa i feel so little and tiny 😔😔