mark x jungwoo, johnny, jaehyun

right in the middle of a live, mark could feel himself slipping into little space. he knew this was the worst moment for this to happen and he'd be extremely embarrassed if any viewers would be able to tell. he kept bouncing his leg until one of the other boys noticed, it was jungwoo.

he leaned over to whisper to mark.

"hey, are you alright?"
"n-no, little." mark said and whined
"ah, hang on baby, can you do that? i'll be back."

this just caused mark to whine even more, jungwoo was really warm and mark started to tear up when he got up from bedside him. he turned to see if johnny was free, he tapped the older boy on the back.

"mark, why are you crying?"
"little, daddy!" mark almost yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.
johnny moved to sit by mark, he knew the boy needed comfort. jungwoo came back with a blanket in his hand, it was mark's blanket. his favorite one.

at this point the boys were already out of frame from the camera, yuta saying the mark felt a bit sick and that jungwoo and johnny were going to keep him company.

jaehyun also made his way over to the little with the two other boys. mark held out his arms and cried as soon as he saw jaehyun.

"d-daddy! uppy, please."

jaehyun picked up the baby who was wrapped in his blanket.

"it's okay baby, shhh. it's okay, daddy has you."
jaehyun said as he rubbed the younger ones back in an attempt to calm him down.

"w-want dada, take me to dada."

jaehyun carried mark to johnny, he knew it was because mark wanted hugs from johnny. mark curled up in johnny's arms and nuzzled his face into his neck.

"hmm, dada warm. gimme hand, pwease."

johnny gave his hand to mark so he could suck on his thumb, he made soft little sucking noises as johnny played with his hair. jungwoo was sitting in between johnny and jaehyun, waiting for mark to ask for him.

"where dada woo? want him!" mark said as he struggled in johnnys arms, he wanted jungwoo to hold him now. johnny finally handed him over to jungwoo.

"hmm dada. warm, hugs. pwease."

jungwoo had mark on his lap, facing him. his head was in the crook of the older boys neck. he was getting sleepy.

"baby, look what i have!" jungwoo pulled out mark's favorite blue binkie.

"ahh, tank you dada!" jungwoo put the binkie in mark's mouth and mark laid his head back into the crook of jungwoos neck. he sucked on his binkie, making small noises.

jaehyun and johnny were cooing at how cute both the boys were. jungwoo was very cute taking care of mark and mark was just always cute. jungwoo hummed mark to sleep and rubbed his back. all three of the boys kissed mark's forehead and told him they loved him.

after the live was over the rest of the boys were all cooing at how cute mark was and gave him a kiss on his head.

———
i wanna be babied :((( but i found this in my notes and decided to post it. it was from a request on my ao3