mark x taeyong

mark had ran to taeyong's room. he was lonely and felt so little, he just wanted taeyong to hold him. he jumped up and plopped on the bed right beside him.

"daddy, i feel so little. wan lay and cuddle wif you." taeyong's heart felt weird, in a good way. he loved seeing mark this way, all of his worries and cares hidden from him. mark tried all he could, but he just could not get comfy and he didn't know why. it was upsetting the boy, it felt like he was ruining his cuddle time with taeyong. with mark being frustrated it had ended up with him being even smaller than he was before. he squirmed around and poked taeyongs chest.

"what is it baby?"
mark still couldn't speak. he just kept poking taeyong's chest. more specifically his nipple. he was a little confused, mark kept trying to lift taeyong's shirt up.

"what are you doing puppy? is there something you want?"
mark nodded his head yes.

"tell dada what you want baby."
an idea popped into taeyong's brain, his face felt hot.

"d-do you want to nurse, puppy? is that what it is?"
mark shook his head fast and shoved his head into the olders chest, probably embarrassed.

"look at me, baby. you can nurse, don't be embarrassed. okay?"

taeyong took his shirt off and let mark know it was okay. mark leaned into is chest and put his mouth on taeyong's nipple, sucking and making soft sounds while doing so. taeyong was so happy at the adorable sight.

mark was holding onto taeyong's finger and falling asleep while nursing. it was the cutest think mark has ever done with him.

"goodnight baby, dada loves you"

mark mumbled around taeyong's nipple, "night night dada, markie woves you s-so muuch." and after that, mark had passed out.

this was from a request!!
but i feel so little now i'm sad