mark x yukhei

mark stomped up to his room after dance practice, he was very upset. he had got some of the movements wrong and it was frustrating him because it never takes him very long to learn. he got in trouble with the managers and dance teachers, he had a sucky day overall.

yukhei walked up to go comfort the younger boy and he could already hear mark sniffling before he even got into his room. he felt so bad for mark, he knew he was just frustrated with himself and he knew what that felt like, it sucked.

"mark, are you okay?"

there was no response, just louder crying from the boy. yukhei decided to walk into the room and when he did he could feel his heart break. mark was sitting on the bed and hyperventilating while crying.

"d-daddy!" mark somehow choked out.

yukhei ran over to where mark was and scooped him in his arms. mark laid his head over yukhei's shoulder and wrapped his legs around his waist.

"oh baby, it's okay," yukhei whispered into mark's ear
"daddy has you. calm down, baby."

yukhei laid down on the bed with mark on his chest and rubbed the baby's back.

"are you okay now, sweet pea? what's wrong baby?"

mark sniffled again.

"baby sad because he got screamed at, baby don't know moves that good, baby upset."

yukhei kissed mark's forehead and told him it was okay.

"it's okay honey, you can still practice the moves, okay? daddy knows you'll be so good at it! you're the cutest little dancer out there, i love you sooo much."

mark squealed and gave yukhei a huge kiss.

"i love you dada! tank you!"

"i love you more pumpkin, let's go eat something."

////////////////
heyo :) sorry this is rlly bad and it's almost 3am while writing this but sorry i haven't been updating i've been really ;(((( and i know that's always my excuse but it Really Be Like That Sometimes i love u guys i hope u like it
OH and if u guys want to request anything just comment or msg me :)