mark x dreamies

mark walked into the living room holding his bear stuffie and rubbing his eyes. he was wearing a blue long sleeve pajama shirt and blue pajama pants. he looked around the living room and saw renjun, jaemin, chenle, jisung,donghyuck, and jeno.
he giggled when he saw them, he loved all of them so much. he walked over to one of his favorite people that baby him when he's in need, donghyuck. now, big mark wouldn't admit it, but he loves when he sits on hyuck's lap and he plays with his hair.
"hi markie, are you doing good today, baby?" mark hummed and nodded his head. jeno whined, "hey! no fair, you can't keep the baby from all of us today!" you could almost hear the pout in his voice.
mark gasped, "lemme up bubby, pwease!" donghyuck let mark out of his hold. mark ran to jeno, sat on his lap and gave him a big hug.
"it's okie bubby, i wub you too! okay? markie wub you lots!" mark squealed in jeno's lap. next, renjun could be heard yelling, "hey markie! what about me?" mark patted jeno's head "sowwy bubby!" mark got off jeno's lap and went to go sit on renjun's lap.
"hiii, markie loves you too. okie? don't be sad, markie loves you!" mark said as he laid his head on renjun's shoulder. renjun started to bounce him and mark was giggling and squealing, "markie likes when you do that!" it was no surprise when chenle opened his mouth, "ohhh markieeee, come here and give me loves!"
mark hopped out of renjun's lap and ran to sit by chenle. he didn't even speak, he just laid his head on chenle's shoulder and wrapped his little arms around chenle. "aww, hi buddy." chenle said as he ran his hand through mark's hair.
"hmm hi bubby, markie loves you, okay, remember markie loves you lots!" chenle laughed and patted the boys head. as this went on, jaemin decided to worm some love out of mark.
"hey markie! come to jaemin, baby. i'll make your sippy cup for you later!" mark squeaked, he loved his sippy cups, so he ran to jaemin and sat on his lap, facing him. he laid his head on jaemin's shoulder and started playing with the materials on jaemins shirt.
"m-markie love youuu, markie love you lots! okie, markie love nana lotssss" mark yawned, he was still sleepy and running around to show his love to all of the boys made him sleepier. the last person he had to go show his love to was jisung. jisung may be an awkward teenage boy, but when mark was little he became less awkward and loved to baby him. jisung was laying down on the couch and mark ran over to him.
"hiii, markie loves you!" jisung smiled.
"hi markie! i love you too! wanna cuddle?" mark squealed and nodded. jisung lifted him up and laid mark on top of him. mark snuggled into the crook of jisungs neck. he liked cuddling with jisung when he felt little, he was always so sweet to him and he was always warm. jisung rubbed mark's back and played with his hair. at this point donghyuck felt a bit betrayed.
"markie, baby! come give more loves to meee!" mark giggled and snuggled further into jisung. "nooo markies comfy, i'll give hyuckie more loves later, okie?" all of the boys cooed at how cute mark was. they all really loved each other.