mark x taeyong

mark came waddling inside after taeyong hollered for him and told him it was lunch time. he was out playing in the rain, he was being a good boy and he hasn't caused any problems all day. he had on a little yellow raincoat, but he was still soaked with rain.

"baby, go change into some clean clothes or you'll get sick, taeil can help you. okay?"

"okie dada!"

he got upstairs and taeil helped him change into some dinosaur pajamas, they didn't plan on going anywhere for the rest of the day. he insisted on taeil to carry him back down to the kitchen because 1, he's a baby and 2, he's hungry. taeyong had made a small serving of spaghetti for mark, as the rest of the boys have already eaten their lunch while he was outside playing.

"dada, can you feed me?" the baby asked as he shyly played with his hands. he didn't know why he was nervous to ask his daddy this. "of course baby, come over here." mark moved over to the seat right beside taeyong.

he picked up some spaghetti on the fork and lifted it to mark's mouth. "open up bunny," taeyong said with a laugh, "here comes the airplane!" mark was giggling and squealing, he loved being treated this way. he caught the food in his mouth, trying not to get spaghetti sauce all over his mouth. that plan quickly failed though because on the second bite, it was already all over his face. taeyong finished feeding him a few minutes after that.

"kitty, do you wanna go sit on the couch with daddy and watch cartoons?"

"yes!"

taeyong picked mark up and placed him on his hip, carrying them to the living room and sitting on the couch. mark didn't detach himself from taeyong though, he obviously wanted to cuddle. the older boy took the tv remote and changed the channel to nickelodeon, which was playing bubble guppies.

mark sang along to the theme song and put his head into taeyong's neck. taeyong started to play with the baby's hair, running his hands through it.

"daddy, i love you so much." mark said sleepily and yawning.

"i love you more, sweetheart."