Chapter 7

I just finished cleaning Ryder's room when I heard a knock on the door, opening the door I'm met with lips on mine, pulling away I see Opie. Opie walks in then closes and locks the door then pulls me close kissing me with so much love and passion. Durning the kisses he lifts me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around him. Never breaking the kiss he walks us into my bedroom and lays me on the bed, laying on top of me. He then starts kissing down my neck receiving moans from me, finding my spot he sucks leaving a small hickey. Moaning I start pulling his kutte off, getting the hint he pulls away long enough to pull his kutte and shirt off and I pull my shirt off also. Once our shirts were off I pull him back into a kiss. I then feel his hands reach around me and unclipped my bra, throwing my bra aside me starts kissing down my neck to my breast. He then starts sucking on my right nipple while one of his hand rubs, pinches and pulls the other, moaning I tangle my hand into his hair holding in place, after a while he switches giving my left nipple the same treatment. Then he kisses down my stomach until he reaches my pants, pulling off my pants and panties he leans forward sniffing my wet heat. Groaning he moves his  tongue along my pussy in a long slow lick causing me to beg for more. Please and more falling from my lips as I feel the his beard rubbing my inner thighs while his tongue works wonders. Moaning loud I grab his hair holding him in place while my first orgasm of many  hits, licking me clean he kisses up my body to my lips. Kissing I run my hands down his body to his jeans, unbuttoning them I start pushing his jeans and boxers down and he kicks them and his boots off. Looking me in the eyes he says "you sure baby, we can stop" and I says "yes baby I'm sure, please don't stop". Right as that leaves my lips he pushes into me causing us both to moan. Slow and teasing, fast and hard, for an hour the only sounds in the house is the sounds of our moans and crys of pleasure and with one final thrust of his hips with our hands intertwined we reach our high together. Laying with my head on his chest he says "I know we met a week ago and only hung out two days but in those two days I caught myself falling for you. your all I can think about. please give me a chance to show you how a real man treats his woman. Please be my girl. I promise to never hurt you or Ryder" looking up at him I smiled and said "I know you would never hurt us and I would love to be your girl." smiling he pulls me in a passionate kiss.